Please DO NOT Post BFP Announcements In This Section

wE SHOULD BE HERE TO SUPPORT EACHOTHER.....and be greatfull when one of us struggleing women get a BFP..ya...all of them hurt a little even if were happy for them but wow we can't just focus on our infertility..we need to think positive and hope that it will happen for us,,,close you eyes and picture that baby in your hands...ladies it's so easy to get discouraged i know..been trying for over 7 years myself but i will always rejoice when someone gets there BFP unless they are an unfit parent ...I wont be posting here anymore because i am waiting for my BFP in my 2ww and i wanna share it with those whom been there for me and have strugggled right along with me and they even though haven't gotten there BFP will be rejoicing for me and I will be praying for them...Good luck Ladies

Jabish whilst I completely appreciate what you are saying, not everyone will feel the same way as you do so to avoid any hurt, the rules are in place. They aren't for discussion.

I wasn't discussing anything...I was stateing my opinion...good day

Well, I am anxiously awaiting a BFP! I am a new member and still learning at navigating this forum. I read a lot here while going through my emotional roller coaster of a m/c. I apologize if this is the wrong thread for posting this. But, here is my story:
I have 2 boys, 6 and 11, from my ex-husband. He is a total dead beat. I was with him from age 18- 26, married at 20. I have currently been with my now fiance for 5 yrs at the end of this month. He treats my boys like his own, my 6yr old was barely one when we started dating. My son was calling him "daddy" by the time he was 1 1/2. The first time he said it, my fiance almost teared up he was so touched. However, he has desperately wanted a baby with me. I had been holding off, but went off my b/c pills in late may. Found out I was pregnant early August. A couple years ago we had 3 consecutive chemical pregnancies. My pregnancy with both boys was perfectly normal. Well, turns out I had un-diagnosed grave's disease (an auto immune disorder that attacks your thyroid and eye muscles). I was overtly hyper-thyroid, which is known to cause miscarriage. After a rough couple years, lots of tests and meds, I had a thyroidectomy and now take replacement thyroid hormone. My levels are now normal. So, when I became pregnant late july, I felt no reason to worry. Due to prior m/c and grave's, I was considered high risk. At FETAL age 3 1/2wks , my hcg was over 19,000! Signs of either molar pregnancy or twins. After an early u/s to date the pregnancy (had one weird period after I stopped bc), is when I found out I w as 5 1/2wks along, fetal age 3 1/2wks. By 6 wks, I already needed maternity pants. With my boys, I didn't show at ALL til around 16 wks+ ..... Well, in sept I found out my baby stopped growing at 6wk3days. I had VERY light spotting that I mentioned to my doc, so he ordered another blood test and repeat u/s - about 2 1/2wks after the first round... Hcg was only 35k....didn't even double in over 2wks. No hb. A f/u scan was done 3 days later to be sure. No growth, no hb :( :(
We were so devastated - worse, but that's the closest word for it. I was in shock and denial. I have always been in tune w/ my body, and just couldn't wrap my head around it. Went to ER next day to see if they had a different result (like I said - denial). No hb, and hcg dropped to 28k. Finally had to accept it. Should have been about 10 wks along, but I stayed at 6wks. Because the baby was small, the doc have me a week to m/c naturally. 5 days later I did - boy did I! Unbelievable pain, emotional and physical. I literally screamed, drenched in sweat for a few hours. I lost a LOT of blood...soaking pads every 30 min, lying on a towel that was also soaked, and when I went to the bathroom, o had so much blood coming out it looked like someone was murdered. (sorry tmi) as clot after clot passed, I was getting dizzu and light headed. I felt drained. The worst was when the tiny little fetus came out, attached I assume, to the sac. It was maybe a cm, but you could see the head and rounded rump, curved. I went back to the er the next morning. Still bleeding heavily. While there I passed the twin no one knew I had, despite my high hcg early on... This idiot nurse wanted a urine sample even though I explained how much bllod w was coming out...she actually said "well just do your best to only get the urine" ??!!? Well, I didn't do so well, because that's exactly when the twin came out, into the specimen cup, looking identical to what I passed at home.they were quite surprised, seeing how it was never seen in previous u
Scans. After my next scan, I was told my uterus was "empty" very fitting word, but again, a little cruel I thought. I was given iv fluids to help rebuild my blood supply. I had a class one hemorrhage, the lower kind. I had/have excellent iron, so I didn't need a transfusion, just fluids to help my body. I bled heavily for a total of 5 days, but spotted fir another week.
This is when the baby obsessed , pee on a stick addiction started. I now track my bbt, keep a journal, and even bought an OPK. I am now determined to have my baby. It took a few yrs for my other half to convince me to have a baby, yet now its all I can think of. Reading forums like this one had helped me tremendously. I'm happy I joined. I spent so much money after mc on pregnancy tests, hoping I'd be one of those people that got preggo right off. It was 7 wks before that unwelcome witch to start. I'm hoping my cycles are now going back to how they used to be - textbook 28 days. If so, I should ov around 15th-17th this month, fingers crossed and praying that on the 3oth, I will see a BFP for our 5th anniversary! That would be exciting! I still have 5 tests left over from last month, plus my opk, so I'm truly hoping this month stays on track! Thank you everyone for sharing stories on so many threads...i have been collecting all the baby dust and hoping it sticks! Also ntt prayers for all and a big sack filled with sticky baby dust for everyone! I would love to see a big november/december club! (making us a big august/september baby club!) Good luck, keep praying!

I'm sick of seeing bfp announcements in this thread. Call me cranky or jealous I don't care I'm totally over it.

We would ask members to report posts if the don't comply with these rules
Thank you

I'm really tired of seeing posts asking people to check out their (positive!) pregnancy tests in this thread lately. Call me cynical, but these ladies know full well there's a line, there's no mistaking it. I wish they'd go directly to the announcement section with this :(

I'm having a lot of down days lately and I deliberately stay away from the pregnancy test galleries and announcement section.

I'm sorry redlemonade. We do our best to remove these threads to a more appropriate section, but we don't always see them all. Please feel free to press report on any thread you think doesn't comply with these rules, it would really help us too.

Thank you x

I totally understand this thread .. I mean yeah I like to see people get their BFP but it does hurt. especially for me everyone around me is pregnant and im here with PCOS ( something that people don't understand & have no one I know personally that has it ) and just knowing I wont be pregnant any time soon because I don't get periods ...... I love the support and the people on here ! on here im not alone there is people like me struggling

I totally understand this thread .. I mean yeah I like to see people get their BFP but it does hurt. especially for me everyone around me is pregnant and im here with PCOS ( something that people don't understand & have no one I know personally that has it ) and just knowing I wont be pregnant any time soon because I don't get periods ...... I love the support and the people on here ! on here im not alone there is people like me struggling

:hugs: totally been there. I was ttc my 1st for years :hugs: i hated since bfp announcements :(

Pops .. I posted today my pcos story and that I'd got a faint bfp at the end ... Should I delete it ? I got told on the 15th I'd need help getting pregnant and as the test was so faint I still dunno if I'm pregnant or if it will end in miscarriage

I have pcos I felt like that for a long time Hun no one gets it

I personally think it can be encouraging. For someone like me who was TTC for 5 years, i would imagine that women on the TTC forum would find it motivational and encouraging to see someone's BFP after 5 years.
I know I would've. It would've gave me hope.

But, for women that had no problem TTC, they definitely should post of the BFP announcement forum as that would be like a big slap in the face. lol

Hi girls :flower:

Trying to conceive can be a frustrating journey for various reasons and so we ask you to please use the forum sections correctly and consider all of the members.

In this case whist members are always happy for their forum friends certain circustances & lower days can be hard when faced with BFPs without the choice to see them.

Please post your definate BFP announcents HERE & of course freely use your own personal TTC journals (that was already created) to post any pictures and announcements of your BFP.

We understand that their are many threads of doubt, uncertainty and discussions on evap lines which are perfectly fine to post ...though please be aware if posting a picture of a pregnancy test/results that are causing uncertainty we do have a pregnancy tests gallery.

Wobbles x

:D

Ignoring the guidelines within different sections after you have read them may result in your account being made inactive or an infraction/warning being issued to your account.

If you've been talking in a thread with women from the beginning of the thread, are you allowed to tell them you finally got your bfp? Or no?

Hope you are ok, I know how hard it can be!

This a vent page 😔I feel bad we got news a friend got a BFP and instead of being happy I bawled 😔I never realised how hard this would all be. I am the last to do everything in my circle, longest with their partner, last engaged and married and at times I feel maybe it was cause he felt he had too and now everyone has had a BFP or baby. I know I need to be happy for others but Jesus it's so hard to not feel so self absorbed over it. How do u smile through it all and the ohhhhh ur next. I wouldn't mind but I didn't want this as much as him and now it's allllll I think about 😢I think it was fear I can't conceive and I am just praying my fears aren't true as it happens so quickly for others. Jesus I feel like a bitch and self obsessed but ur life's on hold, plans on hold. I don't really know how I can deal with this for a long time. I admire so many of u on this and how well everyone copes, thank god for pages like this. Baby dust to all but more importantly remember there's loads of us and we can 👊🏼keep each other strong

Rant over 👍🏻positive attitude from now on, breath and reboot 🎊🎉🎊👍🏻

This a vent page 😔I feel bad we got news a friend got a BFP and instead of being happy I bawled 😔I never realised how hard this would all be. I am the last to do everything in my circle, longest with their partner, last engaged and married and at times I feel maybe it was cause he felt he had too and now everyone has had a BFP or baby. I know I need to be happy for others but Jesus it's so hard to not feel so self absorbed over it. How do u smile through it all and the ohhhhh ur next. I wouldn't mind but I didn't want this as much as him and now it's allllll I think about 😢I think it was fear I can't conceive and I am just praying my fears aren't true as it happens so quickly for others. Jesus I feel like a bitch and self obsessed but ur life's on hold, plans on hold. I don't really know how I can deal with this for a long time. I admire so many of u on this and how well everyone copes, thank god for pages like this. Baby dust to all but more importantly remember there's loads of us and we can 👊🏼keep each other strong

Rant over 👍🏻positive attitude from now on, breath and reboot 🎊🎉🎊👍🏻
Aw, sorry to hear that hon, hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->