Please don't stop hoping!It happened for me.

happybaby

TTC
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to write a note to encourage all those waiting for a new pregnancy after mc. I had 2 mc in a row, one at the end of 2008 and one at the end of 2009. For the second one I was on 100 clomid. After that, I was devastated :cry::cry:, especially since I was about 7 weeks and ahalf and I saw a heartbeat, but I stopped the clomid and never gave up hope. This month, March 10 , the only thing I did different was... I took 1000 agnus castus capsules( ordered from Nutri Centre-Lambeths make) from day 1 to day 18 or so when I noticed ovulation. Yesterday was one day before period and I had the faintest of lines on First Response, today the line is a bit stronger:bfp:. I don't even dare to hope or be very happy about it...because I am aware things might go wrong again, but I will hope and pray.
Please hang in there...IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Congratulations HappyBaby :)

Have a happy, healthy 9 months - I bet you're over the moon!!

hx

Will be keeping everything crossed that it is third time lucky.

:hugs: congratulations hun!
hope you get your happy and healthy 9 months this time

congrats nice of you to give us a bit of encouragement, thanks xxx

All the best sweetheart - that is great news and may you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Omi xxx

:happydance: Congratulations!! That's such great news and very encouraging as you say! I sometimes look at the BFP thread to cheer me up - how exciting for you that you can add yourself to the list!! :)

I really hope everything is ok this time and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted xx

Fingers and toes are crossed for you, hope all stays well!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, sometimes that does a great deal. Put a wee smile on my face anyway :D

Huge congratulations and lots of sticky babydust for a healthy 9 months x c

Thank you to all for replying. I think I started to realize what's happening and I am so worried...but I won't give up hope!!!!I refuse!!!! All the best to all of us!!!

Wonderful news! I'm also hoping that 3rd time will be a charm!

Lots of love and luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->