Please girls..Close your blinds!

Christine1993

Full-time mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
Haha..

Right so my house is quite private, pretty spaced out from all the other houses. If I look across the road to the other houses I cant see through their windows atall, so i'd expect they can't see through mines (atleast I hope they cant lmao). And no one creeps up at the window, so the past couple of weeks i've been breastfeeding Aidan in the living room with the blinds open. Today, me and Aidan were sat in the living room cuddling and I was feeding him, I didn't have a top or bra on, the house was quite warm. Then i heard this bash beside me. Yes there he was, the yummy yummy window cleaner cleaning away at the window and here's me topless feeding my wee one! I just kind of looked at him and waved, even though i was sooo tempted not to laugh. It was quite embarassing(a) note to self: always pull the blinds!

lol nice one

that kinda happend to me except it was this guy i adopted as a father figure walked into my house and i was breast feeding my son

im surprised he didnt fall off his ladder in surprise!!! id be mortified it that was me, id have to get a new window cleaner. xo

Awww, i think i'd of gone bright red and thought 'shit shit shit!' but then again its a natural thing! xx

i agree i bet he was more embarresed than u,
theres my laugh for the day thanks

makes you wonder what things a window cleaner does actually see.....

ive been caught in the nude before by the window cleaner :blush:
.. we dont normally have one so i was happily getting changed only to hear a noise at the window and turn round to see a face at the window.
I nearly died & dived to the floor, not sure how this would have helped the situation in the slightest but yeah :haha:

lol i amsooooooo glad i have NEVER had a window cleaner but then again i had a really hot friend of mine once sneak in my room and not anouce he was there untill i was done dancing naked lol yes i do dance naked i was in the middle of geting into my jammies and well yea i think i didnt talk to him for the next 3 weeks lol

:rofl: x What a nice surprise for him, eh!

oh he had FULLY enjoyed its funny because i have had sex and i have been around guys and i REALLY dont get embarresed very easily and i was so embaressed it could have been due to him getting excited or the fact that i didnt notice lol but to say the least we havent really had the same relationship since =( but man oh man just thinken bout that makes me blush lol

oh he had FULLY enjoyed its funny because i have had sex and i have been around guys and i REALLY dont get embarresed very easily and i was so embaressed it could have been due to him getting excited or the fact that i didnt notice lol but to say the least we havent really had the same relationship since =( but man oh man just thinken bout that makes me blush lol

hey i wasnt prego back then so i looked dang fine lol

Apparently I don't look pregnant from behind still!
I just turn to the side and a huge bump pops out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->