Please girls..Close your blinds!

lol that is how i have been lol most people cant tell on me STILL unless i turn to the side or turn allthe way around

poor guy bet hes dealt with it before the only problem ive had so far is we were trying to measure my belly and davids mom told me to get naked except bra and underwear and as we were measuring his brother who is 16 walked in and stood there like a deer in headlights for about 1 minute lol

lol that is freaken great yea i have a 15 year old brother who likes my friends and then all his friends try and hit on me it cracks me up

lol that is freaken great yea i have a 15 year old brother who likes my friends and then all his friends try and hit on me it cracks me up

lol thats so weird lol yeah his brother was just like "ummm im sorry david wants to know when your going to be done.........this isnt going to make us weird or anything right i can forget i ever saw this and we can still be freinds right i mean david would be mad if we werent cool with eachother because you two are getting married...." his mom was just like shut up and leave already she isnt going to hate you unless you stick around and keep staring

OMG! lol!

I remember here there used to be a guy who lived across the road from me - he use to sit totally naked in front of his PC, and we could see him!
Bllleeeeerrrrrgh!

OMG! lol!

I remember here there used to be a guy who lived across the road from me - he use to sit totally naked in front of his PC, and we could see him!
Bllleeeeerrrrrgh!

your very own 'ugly naked guy' :rofl: x

OMG! lol!

Bllleeeeerrrrrgh!

I wouldve called the cops lol it wouldve embarassed him but maybe hed learn to close his blinds when hes looking up you know what

lol wow i have never had my own ugly naked guy lol i think i might skip asken santa for that this year

dear santa all i want for christmas is to get fixed and if you wont get me that than you better bring me a damn hot guy =) jkjkjk

oh and dont forget the cookies and milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->