please give me some advice :(

xxemmiexx

Reaction score
Hiya everyone
the first time i spotted was 2 weeks before i had my first scan, i was sooo scared to think something was wrong, but everything was fine :D
I now have spotted again 2 weeks after my scan (13 weeks) its only a little bit and havent had anything since, but im getting some cramps on my right side today, kind a mixture of period pains, also some back pain.
I hope everything is still ok even though i am over the 12 week mark :(
As anyone else experience some thing like this?
Please help.
Thanks soooo much x x x

Honey the pain is probably your uterus getting ready to "pop" up from your pelvis ready to start growing your "showable bump" As long as you have had a scan and everything is where it should be I would just relax I know its easier said than done and if you are really worried call your midwife.

Sorry just realised that sounds like a load of patronising gabble. Thats not how it mean to come out!! Having one of those days today!!

Either way. Im sure its nothing but bubs growing if your mega worried call your midwife xxx

Id call ur midwife they will send an oncall one round to see u i had this the other week and it was down to stretching!

Hi - Its natural to worry but I am sure there is nothing to worry about!
Still if you are worried - call your doctor!!

Hope it all goes well!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Emmie,

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything looked exactly as it should. I haven't had any spotting at all but last night I wiped and there it was. It wasn't bright red and it was gone in three tentative wipes. I waited until this morning to see if there was any more which there wasn't. I think I'm a bit more crampy than normal but definitely not in pain. I called the midwife this morning who was lovely and said this happens to a lot of women, they can't be totally sure of the cause but if I'm really worried go in and they'll have a listen for the heartbeat. Maybe you could ask to do that? If I get any more or the cramps increase, I definitely will be.

Fingers crossed everything's fine for both of us.

Em x

Snuck over to WTT and read this. Sorry you are having troubles. All I can say is take it easy. :hugs: Good luck!

Heya Hun!
I havent experienced this but can totally understand why your worrying.
Your past the 12 week stage, So risk of miscarrige drops dramaticly, So try not to worry (easier said than I done, I know)
But honestly like the other ladies have said, Its probably just your uterus getting ready to move up and baby moving up from behind your pelvis.
Relax and enjoy your pregnancy
Take care
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back