Please help..! 13dp5dt

chimmi

Reaction score
I had 2 early blasts transferred 13 days ago. I started bleeding 4 days ago and was told to increase progesterone to 3 x daily and wait til tomorrow (14dp) to test.
The bleeding is getting heavier daily despite upping the progesterone, and I have had severe stomach cramps and am living on paracetamol. I am exhausted too.
Today I passed two HUGE clots/pieces of tissue and it's terrified me... I have never seen anything like it and I'm a bit worried about what it is.. I didn't have this last time my IVF failed, just had normal AF. Could it just be that my lining isn't breaking down properly due to the progesterone and
Is it just my womb lining coming out or could it be miscarriage or something awful? They were both about 2 inches long and have flesh coloured parts and the rest was bright red. Looked like some tiny tiny vein type things too.. 😫 help me!!

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this and I hope there is a good outcome for you.

There are a number of reasons this could be happening and unfortunately you are not going to know until you test. After 13 days with a 5dt you should get a clear result on your test. The progesterone should be stopping your AF arriving, so the bleeding maybe implantation bleeding, however with you having cramps you could be having a chemical pregnancy or losing one of the embryos. I also read that inserting the progesterone pessaries can irritate the cervix, so be careful with how far you push them up, try and push them behind.

My advice would be to take a test, and take another test in the morning too, put your mind to rest.

I went through this myself only a few weeks ago so I know how hard it is. I really hope and pray for good news.

Good Luck

:flower:

My pessaries are going in the other entrance lol. Too messy otherwise! I'm not allowed to test til tomorrow, only got one test and hubby won't let me. If i did manage to get pregnant then there's no way I still am, I have lost so much blood and clots the last few days..! I doubt it's implantation as it is as heavy as aunt flow and filling a pad. I don't want to think that I did get pregnant coz it's too sad to think about. But is it normal/ok to lose large chunks of lining like this..?

I think its completely normal for clots to be in the blood, I have just finished my AF and it was far heavier than my usual with quite a bit of stringy stuff mixed in with it. Not very nice!

I am sorry you feel its over and hope one of your embies is still fighting in there. Good luck tomorrow. :flower:

Hi, do not loose hope. You still may have at least one embryo implanted. I have heard stories when women were bleeding and still were pregnant. I personally bled for 10 days with crumps (it was brown blood).

Good luck.

Just my honest opinion. With huge clots like that its unlikely (but not impossible) that you are pregnant. I bet your lining became thick and that why you have so many clots. I am not sure why the prgesterone isnt stopping the bleeding but maybe you need something stronger like the shots. Once the lining starts to shed adding more progesterone wont stop the process. BUT some have subchorionic hemmorage early on and have clots and everything is perfectly fine. I feel like its probably AF since it started at 9dpt, or the day AF would usually be due. Tell you RE about the severe pain. You may have hyperstimulated somewhat and your ovaries still very large. Def test and fx for a BFP. Too bad you cant test tonight to put your mind at ease. This entire IVF process is just too much and I am sorry you are going through all this :(

Thanks for replies, the test was negative :( absolutely gutted but I knew it was coming. I can take my antihistamines, have a bath and a glass of wine and wait for my hormones to return to normal. Good luck to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->