Please help. 6 weeks pregnant & bleeding

Thanks everyone for the replies it really means so much to me. I had another ultrasound done today due to abdominal pain and this is what my result was
FINDINGS:
The uterus contains a well formed gestational sac in the upper endometrial cavity. Within the gestational sac
and amnion is seen. There also appears to be a small fetal pole although no heart activity is confirmed. The
fetal pole measures approximately 5 weeks 6 days in size. There also is a questionable gestational sac area

Wishing u the very best of luck for ure next ultrasound hon.
Brown blood is old so hopefully it's just some old implantion or something making it's way out now.

I've had 7 possibly 8 losses and they all were very heavy bleeding. Only one started with spotting but within a few hours was heavy.

I really hope everything turns out OK.
I can understand the worry.
Sending warm hugs
Thank you so much <3

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant & tmi but I had my boyfriend go down on me and afterwards I went pee and there was blood in my pee and also when I wiped. It was bright red. It also had a little blood clot. Now when I wipe it is light pink blood. What is going on? I’m freaking out
going thru exact same as u right now lovely xxx hugs hope our wee baby are ok xxx

Awwww yay. This is brilliant hon. So happy for you.
I expect u was earlier than u first thought and that happens alot.

Congratulations wishing u a very happy and healthy 9 months.
So happy for you. .

Awwww yay. This is brilliant hon. So happy for you.
I expect u was earlier than u first thought and that happens alot.

Congratulations wishing u a very happy and healthy 9 months.
So happy for you. .
Thank you so much. Means a lot to me! Yes, I was! I thought I was 7 weeks 4 days by now but turns out baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day!

So happy all is good hon

Oh sweetheart I am so saddened to hear that. I am so sorry <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back