Please help a newbie with a doppler

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I am thinking of getting a doppler after our 10 week scan, but don't know anything about it and what brand to buy. I know the prices and where to find it, but that's it. Any advice?

Thanks!

I got the sono line b, and I LOVE IT!

It took me around 40 minutes to find baby the first time I used it but that because I had no idea where to search :blush: but now every time I use it I find baby right away!

I certainly recommend it. Let us know which one you choose :)

Thank you!

I will most definitely go and have a look at what we have in store. Unfortunately to buy online is a hassle when coming to customs etc. They can give us quite some grief.

I have the angelsounds. I got it from Fairhaven Health for 30 dollars I believe.

It took me a long time because like the PP said I had no clue what I was doing. Also, I think my full bowels played a big part with messing with the sound! But now it is sooo easy to use!

Hope you find the one fit just for you :thumbup:

I found a doppler on Craigslist and snagged it. SO cheap, worked like a charm with my first pregnancy. Looking forward to using it for this one too, God-willing. :)

I also had the angel sounds with my daughter but I leant it out and never got it back :( that was also a really good doppler and fab to use.

Let us know which one you choose :)

I have a Sonoline B which I got used for way cheaper than new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->