Please help af math

laura&faith

Reaction score
Had a full period 6days it lasted7th October to the 13th and then 28th October had 3days spotting stopped 31st October,, I've not had no symptoms or any thing else, this morning got a banging headache but my boobs are sore but my nipples are so itchy I could cry, when should I be due on or is this a good sign

by my calculations your past due your period if going by the length of time between the 6 day period and the 3 day spotting, i say test and see, good luck x

Thank you my oh said to wait till weekend if I haven't had anything then to take a test, I don't have any symptoms really, with my first pregnancy I had morning sickness bad, the only thing my body is different in is severe headache really really tired and my boobs been sore but with itchy nipples never experienced this before

So far no af just bloating and sore boobs that look like a roadway

Feeling awful today, aching everywhere, never slept alot last night could not get comfy, this morning symptoms are headache still achy feeling a funny taste in my mouth and I'm feeling nausea, not been sick but feeling it and tired feeling that I could sleep for a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->