Please help.... Am I PG????

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Now I'm actually still in WTT and meant to be coming over here in July. However me and DH have been a bit lacks as we didn't really want to wait :winkwink:

SOOOOOO I am now 5days late.... Have had LOADS of symptoms (luckily no morning sickness though) So today I done two tests.... One first thing and one just as I got in from work..... I am CONVINCED there is a faint positive line but don't know if I'm just seeing what I want to see.....

So ladies..... Can you see two lines on these tests????? OH and PLEASE reply asap as my husband is due home in an hour and if I am then I have a great surprise way to tell him :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMAG0647.jpg
    IMAG0647.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0649.jpg
    IMAG0649.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 55
I can see a faint line on the 2nd pic , I hope its the start of ur bfp x

Now I'm actually still in WTT and meant to be coming over here in July. However me and DH have been a bit lacks as we didn't really want to wait :winkwink:

SOOOOOO I am now 5days late.... Have had LOADS of symptoms (luckily no morning sickness though) So today I done two tests.... One first thing and one just as I got in from work..... I am CONVINCED there is a faint positive line but don't know if I'm just seeing what I want to see.....

So ladies..... Can you see two lines on these tests????? OH and PLEASE reply asap as my husband is due home in an hour and if I am then I have a great surprise way to tell him :winkwink:

I see a faint line on the second one!! But first one is a BFN... Good luck! Keep trying!!

I'm sorry Hun, it looks like there is something, but too early to tell if it's a positive of blur.
I'd try testing again tomorrow morning.

On my instructions it says if there are two line. No matter how faint they are than its positive :happydance: Knowing you other girls can also see the faint second line makes me very hopeful its a BFP :happydance:

Thank you SSOOOOO much for your quick replies :hugs:

And hoping everyone gets a BFP real soon..... (and mine is one too:shrug:)

That looks BFP to me. I would take a more reliable test just to be sure.

I don't see it in the first, but a faint one in the second. Test again tomorrow, I hope it gets darker! Fingers crossed for your bfp!

I see it in both! I've edited the pics (sorry they are crap just on iPad) I'd call that a cautious bfp!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25
Grr only lets me upload one at a time :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
I've done some tweaks for you :) it looks like a BFP to me congratulations! Xx

https://i43.tinypic.com/2wgt0gh.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/apbviq.jpg

I've done some tweaks for you :) it looks like a BFP to me congratulations! Xx

https://i43.tinypic.com/2wgt0gh.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/apbviq.jpg

Thanks for the edit :thumbup: I showed the edited one to DH and said would you say that was def positive? And he said yes too. Then I said thats our one :happydance: I think he will be cautious until confirmed by a doc though.

The suprise didnt go well..... It was a bump on board thing for the car and he didnt click at first and just said "I was going to get you one of those" lol then when he realised he was over the moon...... Cautoius but over the moon :haha:

Thanks for all your help girlys... Will prob pop out later and get a more expensive brand to test in the morning :) Will let you all know how it goes :thumbup:

Looks like a BFP to me! Fingers crossed x

I can see a definite line on the 2nd pic. Congratulations!

I think they're pos! The first one is hard to see because the light is hitting it in the exact wrong spot, I think that's why some are saying bfn for that one. Definitely time to crack out the 'proper' tests! Also those green handled ones- I found mine didn't darken up for a long time after finding out I was pregnant.

Hi Ladies,
Soooo I did another two tests this morning... Just to be sure :blush:

AND..... One had a faint line but the other one had a line (although faint) it was much much brighter :happydance:

Thanks for all your help ladies, now have to wait till Tuesday to get confirmed by doctor :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->