Please help! am I pregnant?

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
Right... Where to start?

First of all I was due my period yesterday. I'm very regular so I was surprised when it didn't appear. Today I felt I had come on, you know that horrible feeling in your knickers. I went to the toilet to find it was just a heavy clear discharge... Not usually what I get before a period.

I've also got very tender breasts, backache and a few headaches the past few days.

I don't have any other symptoms, no nausea or anything.
My sleeping pattern has been all over the place recently so I'm finding it hard to pin-point whether I'm more tired than usual.

I don't want to do a pregnancy test just yet as I hate that feeling when I see only 1 line.

I'm probably being daft, but does it sound like I have pregnancy symptoms to anyone? ..has anyone experienced the same?

Any help would be appreciated... I haven't stopped thinking about it today.
Thankyou.

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Do you really think it could be BFP? I don't want to get my hopes up just for them to be dashed.
I've also been experiencing mild cramps and my skin has broke out... I'm hoping its not AF on the way...

unfortunately the symptoms for AF and BFP could be almost the same.. u wud know only if you test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->