Please help!! Am I pregnant?

CARINENIS

Reaction score
I had protected sex 3 days before my period was due. He came on the condom while it was inside my body and we did check the condom after that and are sure that it didn't break. However my period is 3 days late as of today. I did a ClearBlue HPK ( 99% accurate they say ) on the day after my period was due and it was negative. I took another on the next day and it was negative, however after a few hours after the time limit it had a faint positive line. Am i pregnant? Instead of my period, clear discharge with white chunk discharge came instead. Please help me!!

I had protected sex 3 days before my period was due.
--- It's extremely unlikely to be fertile in this time frame.

He came on the condom while it was inside my body and we did check the condom after that and are sure that it didn't break.
--- Condoms tend to be extremely effective in preventing pregnancy when used properly.

However my period is 3 days late as of today.

---Most women ovulate/are fertile about 2 weeks prior to their period, for a 5 day period (usually with the ovulation day being the 4th day in that window). Implantation quite a few days after that. No hcg would be in your system for a positive test within that amount of time.

I did a ClearBlue HPK ( 99% accurate they say ) on the day after my period was due and it was negative. I took another on the next day and it was negative, however after a few hours after the time limit it had a faint positive line. Am i pregnant?
--faint lines that pop up hours later are considered evaporation lines and to be ignored.

Instead of my period, clear discharge with white chunk discharge came instead. Please help me!!
---Many women experience increased discharge in the days leading up to their period.

There is a rare chance of pregnancy with a sex, 3 days prior to period, that too with protection. Delayed period could be due to stress or may be you have ovulated late in your last cycle. White discharge is common at the start of menstrual period and perfectly normal if it is non smelly and clear , white in colour.
Hpt so early don't hold any meaning as it's way too early to detect if you are pregnant at all. You need to wait at least 10 -11 dpo to get reliable results.

According to one of my cellphone apps it says there is only a 3% chance of pregnancy 3 days before your period (unless you ovulated REALLY late) so that paired with protected sex.. I would say there is a slim/rare (but not impossible) chance of being pregnant. :) If you're still missing your period in a couple days, and are worried, I would say test again for some piece of mind, or go see your doctor! :) GL!

Today, ( 5 days of missed period ) I started to get a lot of greenish yellowish discharge and my period hasn't come. I think it is yeast infection because I googled it, and they said yeast infection may be caused by pregnancy. So am I pregnant?

The only way to know is to take a test

Today, ( 5 days of missed period ) I started to get a lot of greenish yellowish discharge and my period hasn't come. I think it is yeast infection because I googled it, and they said yeast infection may be caused by pregnancy. So am I pregnant?

Sounds like an infection. Could be bacterial vaginosis.
Nobody here can tell you if you're pregnant or not.
If you don't want to go to the doctor, I believe they make tests for vaginal infections.

If you got pregnant 3 days before your period then you should wait for at least a week after your period due date to test. If egg met sperm 3 days before period, test will show positive 10-14 days after fertilization and 10 days post ovulation in your case is 7 days after initial period due date? Get it?

With my first pregnancy I got yeast infection couple of days after we had sex, and it is an early sign of pregnancy cause pregnancy hormones change the Ph of your body towards alkaline and may result in yeast. Yeast however is itchy, while and bumpy like cottage cheese.

Then another symptom is white think milky discharge (for me it happened after the yeast).

My second pregnancy must have happened right after I was off my period when we had sex twice and twice with a condom. Condoms never broke and we never had a drop out and about --> we were 100% protected. But no, I still somehow got pregnant.

The only way to not get pregnant is to not have sex...

Good luck and fingers crossed!

It could be possible if you're off in your dates AND some of his sperm got in you somehow so the chances are slim to none I'd say. It's more likely that you're having a month that's less regular than normal for any number of reasons.

Good luck!

And also, what she said! If you got pregnant from having sex that day wait at least 10 to 14 days before you take a test!

If you got pregnant 3 days before your period then you should wait for at least a week after your period due date to test. If egg met sperm 3 days before period, test will show positive 10-14 days after fertilization and 10 days post ovulation in your case is 7 days after initial period due date? Get it?

With my first pregnancy I got yeast infection couple of days after we had sex, and it is an early sign of pregnancy cause pregnancy hormones change the Ph of your body towards alkaline and may result in yeast. Yeast however is itchy, while and bumpy like cottage cheese.

Then another symptom is white think milky discharge (for me it happened after the yeast).

My second pregnancy must have happened right after I was off my period when we had sex twice and twice with a condom. Condoms never broke and we never had a drop out and about --> we were 100% protected. But no, I still somehow got pregnant.

The only way to not get pregnant is to not have sex...

Good luck and fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->