Please help...& anyone have an HCG blood drawn on 9 dpo

Lceaker

Reaction score
Ok, I started a cycle on Dec 16...took clomid 50 on days 5-9... I had positive ovulation tests (digital ones) on days 12 and 13. Day 19 I started bleeding in the middle of the night, it was heavy at first, and then the bleeding only lasted 2 days (my normal period is 5 or 6 days of bleeding). I always have a pretty exact 28 day cycle with same symptoms every month.
The doctor did an HCG test on day 22 (9 dpo) and it was 2.5.... and is treating those 2 days of bleeding as a period. I'm suppose to start another round of clomid today (11 dpo) ...still a negative urine test.
Anyone ever have anything like this happen?? I feel like an HCG of 2.5 is elevated for supposedly just finishing a period....??
Anyone have an HCG draw at 9 dpo???

Thank you!!!

HCG has to be above 5 for most doctors to consider it a early pregnancy ,our bodys always keep a trace amount of HCG usually under 1.0.

I know it's not considered a pregnancy.... I'm trying to figure out if I actually had a period or not... 2.5 seems high to have just had a period

I know it's not considered a pregnancy.... I'm trying to figure out if I actually had a period or not... 2.5 seems high to have just had a period
yeah it does , if your tests are still negative I think you may have had a chemical .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->