PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Bloodwork confirmed ovualtion but FF isn't detecting!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay.. so I had my blood work done on cd 23 and it was confirmed I ovulated.. I've been experiencing pelvic pain since Tuesday..

Today it just feels like I've been working out my pelvic area for days without a break! So sore! So I put in my temp this morning and my "O" day changed..

It was on CD 16... Which CD do you think I ovulated?

It's just very iffy with no opk supporting and no super clear shift. 16 is possible. 19 or 22 is also possible. I'm just not sure with your temps hon. I'd just stop temping for this cycle and go by what the doctor said by a day or two. 16-19. My opinion.

It is :dohh: I'm hoping I did ovulate on CD 16... I'm just soo confused about this pelvic pain and even my cousin that is pregnant experienced this type of pelvic pain...Well I went to the loo and when I looked at my panties there was like a small light brown dot.. I wiped and it was just clear cm.. I checked internally and my CP is high.medium.closed with white creamy cm...

I'm really hoping I don't get a BFN... :cry::cry::cry:

If you had blood work that confirmed that you ovulated on Cd 23 then I would put it at 16dpo. If you take out your dip on cd 22 then FF may change it. It is weird that FF changed it because your temps have been consistently rising except that one big dip

If it was close to cd 23 your test wouldn't have showed positive has your progesterone wouldn't have risen as much. So at cd 19-22 it would likely not be high enough to be positive

If you had blood work that confirmed that you ovulated on Cd 23 then I would put it at 16dpo. If you take out your dip on cd 22 then FF may change it. It is weird that FF changed it because your temps have been consistently rising except that one big dip

Yeah I told my nurse before the blood work that FF was detecting ovulation at cd 16 at the time and I asked her when did she think I ovulated and she said around the time that I told her what FF detected.. which was cd 16..
Yeah my temps kept rising since cd 16 so I'm not sure why FF changed it... But I did as you suggested and FF confirmed it on CD16 :)

If it was close to cd 23 your test wouldn't have showed positive has your progesterone wouldn't have risen as much. So at cd 19-22 it would likely not be high enough to be positive

Yeah that sounds about right!!!! Still having pelvic pain and this HUGE temp spike today!!!!

Look at that temp spike!! Looking good. When are you testing?

Look at that temp spike!! Looking good. When are you testing?

I know! I'm hoping it's a good sign!! I'm gonna try to make it until 14dpo and if my temps are still high I will TEST! Just don't want to test too early then I have to squint to see if it's a positive or not LOL!

I hear ya lol. 10dpo today for me as well and symptoms are making me nutty. I wanted to test this morning as I have 2 frers but I forgot.

I hear ya lol. 10dpo today for me as well and symptoms are making me nutty. I wanted to test this morning as I have 2 frers but I forgot.

Oh.. I'm 10dpo too!!!! I'm trying to hold off testing... I've got 4 of those 88cent Walmart HPT's!!! I don't use FRER due to a faint positive last cycle and I wasn't pregnant...

Woops I am only 9dpo.

I do understand about the frers. I had horrible indent lines the last time I tested. Hopefully I don't get that again.

Woops I am only 9dpo.

I do understand about the frers. I had horrible indent lines the last time I tested. Hopefully I don't get that again.

Yup! Everyone thought I had a BFP on those curved FRER's last cycle so I won't be using them again!!! When will you be testing?

I am lucky we don't have the curved frer here. I was getting the indents on the flat one.

I am going to test tomorrow. If nothing then won't test again until Thursday.

What did the test say?

My temp dropped but there's no sign of AF.. no spotting.. cramps etc... I always get brown discharge before she comes! Hopefully she'll stay away!

A second line came up but I can't capture it well. Here it's the best pic so far.

Attachments

• 20170618_085353.jpg
    20170618_085353.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6
Better pic

Attachments

• 20170618_090543.jpg
    20170618_090543.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 7
cd16 and your chart looks great ;)
good luck

Better pic

I think I see something! Not quite sure though... Wait a couple of days girl... That's why I don't want to test early cause of the "if it's there" responses.... I want a dark 2nd line so I'm gonna wait... I'm testing Wednesday if you want to wait with me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->