PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Bloodwork confirmed ovualtion but FF isn't detecting!

I will definitely be waiting as I only have one frer left. Not sure if i can wait until Wednesday lol

I will definitely be waiting as I only have one frer left. Not sure if i can wait until Wednesday lol

LOL! Yeah I have to! Would rather wait until I'm late.. Crazy but I've just seen soo many :bfn:'s in my life and don't want to see another one although I am having good signs :thumbup:

Usually about 16 days. Sometimes 18. My last bfp I didn't get a light line until 13dpo and on 14dpo it was one everyone could see.

Usually about 16 days. Sometimes 18. My last bfp I didn't get a light line until 13dpo and on 14dpo it was one everyone could see.

Oh ok.. Fertility friend is taking 47 cycles into account so my minimum days of my LP is 9 day and the maximum is 15 days...

So taking a test at 14 dpo will give me the accurate result :)

So this was 10dpo test... I didn't use the curved FRER just the flat ones.. Thought I seen something but thought it was just me..

Attachments

• IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 11
Awesome. My fingers are crossed for you!

Getting anything at 10dpo is new to me. I freaking out lol.

Not sure if I see something on your test. Definitely keep testing.

Thank you... tested this morning 12dpo it was a :bfn: on those dollar store tests... temp is still high...

Dollar store tests aren't usually that sensitive so Fx for you.

Today's test was meh. I had to pee in the night so I don't think I got a good hold for this morning. Going to pick up more tests while out lol.

Thanks Aayla!! Think I'm just gonna hold off on testing and then if I get to 14dpo with no signs of AF then I'll get some more FRER's!

It's not over until she shows up girl!!!! :dust::dust: to both of us!!!!!!

I noticed I haven't had any more pelvic pain but I had some pelvic area cramp during a BM... Still hope that's a good sign! LOL!

So I added CD22 temps back and put the method on FAM and I got solid crosshairs on CD 19... So that puts me at 10dpo!

Guess this is what I'm gonna go by.. Just real curious about that inaccurate temp on CD 20?????

I wouldn't worry about the inaccurate temp. It is an overall pattern that matters most.

Ok soooo...... I took out my CM out of the chart and I put it on advanced and FAM method and FF isn't picking ovulation out :cry::cry:

Think I'm gonna get with my nurse and see if they can do a test and see when I could've ovulated.. This is so dang confusing!!!!

Well they told you with the blood work probably around cd 16. Cd 19 couldbe there. It's definitely in that 3 days hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->