PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Bloodwork confirmed ovualtion but FF isn't detecting!

Cppeace that's what she said around the time I thought it was at which was cd16... cause I just don't think there's no way for progesterone to rise that quick if ovulation was on cd22 and I had the blood work done on cd 23

No definitely not it takes a 48 hours for the progesterone to build in the blood stream. The latest you'd have ovulated to get the number you had at cd23 is cd 20, but I suspect cd 19 myself.

I'd personally override and put it cd 19 and coverline 97.6

Yeah I'm thinking that too.. I know it can't be cd22...

Now I put the method on Research and gave me solid crosshairs on cd17?

Guess I'll just leave it on there and if I haven't started my period on 18dpo then I'll be worried and testing!

So I had a question about the progesterone level and when my nurse thought I ovulated.. She called me back today and she said for what my levels were on CD 23 the day I had the blood work done I ovulated about 6-7 days before then so she said around June 7th or 8th so that'll mean I ovulated on CD16 or CD17... So the way my chart is now is accurate... 13DPO now :)

Thank you becsboo! I will definitely keep everyone updated! Real tired today so hoping my temps stay up and it's not AF about to show up!

:dust:

To me it looks like you O'd on CD16, had an implantation dip on CD22 and then after that chart goes triphasic. Fingers crossed for you.

Patooti that looks just about right! My temps have been up and consistent ever since that huge temp rise.. Trying to hold off on testing until cd35:happydance:

When I woke up this morning while I was taking my temp I felt a little gush down there so I was thinking hmmm she's here but my temp was still up and it was just clear cm..

No sign of AF and temp went up a little this am! I'm past my LP!!

Well I took a clearblue test and it was a :bfn: Wasn't with FMU

Starting to get leg cramps but no brown spotting or discharge yet!

Experiencing a hot flush around my face. My cheeks are on FIRE!!!!

I'm not sure what's going on with me! Last night after making a BM there was a light brown tinge mixed in with white cm.. I checked internally and it was just very light brown color mixed in with creamy cm... About an hour later I checked again and NOTHING!

So this morning my temp went down a little so I was expecting AF when I went to the loo... Wiped, checked internally... NOTHING! :nope:

no idea hun fingers crossed its implantation

Thanks becs! I've read that women do have late implantation! Just light brown discharge on liner but orange light brown discharge when wiped???

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

massive hugs fingers crossed for the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->