PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Confirmed "O" day but FF not detecting?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay.. so I had my blood work done on cd 23 and it was confirmed I ovulated.. I've been experiencing pelvic pain since Tuesday..

Today is just feels like I've been working out my pelvic area for days without a break! So sore! So I put in my temp this morning and my "O" day changed..

It was on CD 16... Which CD do you think I ovulated?

I don't actually want to vote on a specific day because I can't decide. Personally I find I seem to ovulate the day after cp is hso, and the day my cm changes from ewcm to more creamy cm. So I want to say CD16 or CD17, but because it's taken a few days for your temps to increase much more, it's confusing me! Plus I don't know what's average for you regarding ovulation day and all your signs, as they can vary for everyone

I don't actually want to vote on a specific day because I can't decide. Personally I find I seem to ovulate the day after cp is hso, and the day my cm changes from ewcm to more creamy cm. So I want to say CD16 or CD17, but because it's taken a few days for your temps to increase much more, it's confusing me! Plus I don't know what's average for you regarding ovulation day and all your signs, as they can vary for everyone

Thanks happycupcake! My temps have been all over the place this cycle.. I've been stressed and I have taken tylenol pm before going to bed..I got real excited when I seen EWCM on CD16.. It was so much that after I had a BM there was a glob of EWCM on the TP also.. I'm just real confused about this pelvic/groin pain ever since Wednesday.. CD 23-24 the pain was pretty bad but today (CD 25) it's just a dull sore achy feeling.. Nothing like CD 23-24.. I'm hoping that is a possible sign for me! I was on 100mg of clomid so my nurse said my body responded to the medicine so that's good news!

If you have felt that for the previous couple of days then perhaps it's a sign of implantation? You do have quite a dip in your temps after ovulation at about the right time

If you have felt that for the previous couple of days then perhaps it's a sign of implantation? You do have quite a dip in your temps after ovulation at about the right time

I hope it is! The pain is not quite as strong but I can tell it's there and uncomfortable like it was the last couple of days.. The crazy thing is the pain seems to get a little stronger when I eat..but then goes away..:shrug:

Well I didn't read your OP and went straight to chart and I automatically thought CD16 then went back and read the OP

Well I didn't read your OP and went straight to chart and I automatically thought CD16 then went back and read the OP

Oh.. yay! I discarded a dip in my chart and it detected ovulation on cd 16... my temps kept rising since.. so I know it's got to be cd 16

Wow what a temp rise you have today
I'm guessing your in the uk and roasting like me lol

Wow what a temp rise you have today
I'm guessing your in the uk and roasting like me lol

Oh gosh I know!! I took another temp right after the first one and there wasn't any difference so I was thinking oh wow...

So yeah I'm HOT right now!!! Feeling clammy and sticky! LOL! I'm actually in US in Alabama so this humidity here doesn't help!!!!!

Yes I've had to that a few times in previous cycles too :haha:

Yes I've had to that a few times in previous cycles too :haha:

Yup! I'm hoping my temps stay up!! Can't wait to see what they do in the next couple of days! My LP was 11 days last cycle so I'm being very hopeful!

Temp drop today... gosh I hope AF doesn't show! As far as right now there's no SPOTTING!

Temp drop today... gosh I hope AF doesn't show! As far as right now there's no SPOTTING!

It was a major rise yesterday though so not technically a drop :)

Thank you! Can't wait to get these next few days out of the way! Starting to get very fatigued... Like I feel like I've ran a marathon!

Pelvic pain is gone but every now and then I'll get this quick sharp pains that last 2 secs in the pelvic area..Gosh I'm praying for a BFP Wednesday!

Can't wait for Wednesday to come now :)
I'm still waiting for ovulation you see haha

Me neither! I'll be 12dpo in the morning and thinking about testing but I'm scared to do it so early!

Aww!! Looks like you're getting close! What does your cm look like?

Fwiw, i kept temping after my bfp with this one and had a nice spike at 10 dpo and it dropped on 11 dpo. I just wanted to throw that out there to say that hope isn't lost with a drop after a spike :)

Keeping fx and praying this is your cycle :hugs:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5

Me neither! I'll be 12dpo in the morning and thinking about testing but I'm scared to do it so early!

Aww!! Looks like you're getting close! What does your cm look like?

I think I'm quite close to but my last cycle did this too(44 days) and ended up ovulating 7 days after all the other signs but here's my ov sticks up until now (yes 4 times today) lol
Pic is not great but it's getting darker each day

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
CD12 1am whilst it's wet still

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online