• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Confirmed "O" day but FF not detecting?

Hmmm... puzzling! I hope you see a positive soon

I know it is!! Swore I was getting her due to moodiness, tired, leg cramps.. I was expecting my temp to drop and see AF this morning!

As of right now no af cramps... think I'm just gonna keep going to the loo and see if she's coming!

Getting moody and feeling more "wet" down there but it's just a lot of clear cervical fluid!

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

Oh what! I'm so sorry :( I honestly thought you would be posting a positive test soon :hugs:

Thanks girls!! The high temp and pelvic pain was really puzzling this cycle! Guess clomid gave me such crazy pregnancy like symptoms! Think next cycle I'm gonna focus on the gym after ovulation so I don't drive myself crazy :wacko:

It is hard to avoid looking into everything though. I didn't used to see any symptoms during my lp until a few years ago, and then it's like each cycle there are pregnancy symptoms :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"