PLEASE HELP CHART'rs! Confirmed "O" day but FF not detecting?

Fwiw, i kept temping after my bfp with this one and had a nice spike at 10 dpo and it dropped on 11 dpo. I just wanted to throw that out there to say that hope isn't lost with a drop after a spike :)

Keeping fx and praying this is your cycle :hugs:

Wow! CONGRATS spunky! When did you get your BFP? I'm trying not to get down and out.. But I think I ovulated on CD 16 which will put me at 12dpo today and got a :bfn: on a dollar store test...But as of right now NO signs of the :witch:

Pixie it looks like it's getting there! I would start BD'ing now!! :thumbup:

That would be great if I wasn't using a donor :)

But my donor is visiting up to 9 times this cycle if needed and we started on CD12 now CD14 and next visit is today
I really hope it's not 9 times as a lot of pressure on a complete stranger donor

That would be great if I wasn't using a donor :)

But my donor is visiting up to 9 times this cycle if needed and we started on CD12 now CD14 and next visit is today
I really hope it's not 9 times as a lot of pressure on a complete stranger donor

Aww wow! That's awesome! Didn't know that! Yeah I totally understand why you want ovulation to come ASAP! I'm hoping you get that bundle of joy!!!!

Hey girls... I was expecting to see 2 lines this morning only left with one line :cry: Is it possible I could've ovulated later than I thought? Temp is still high.. so confused :wacko::nope:

So I added CD22 temps back and put the method on FAM and I got solid crosshairs on CD 19... So that puts me at 10dpo!

Guess this is what I'm gonna go by.. Just real curious about that inaccurate temp on CD 20?????

Personally, I don't see a soft, high and open cervix or ewcm on the day I ovulate - I see soft, high and medium openness and creamy cm instead. What was your like on CD19? Your dip would coincide with the average implantation timing if you ovulated CD19 instead of CD16 as well, and this would explain why af hadn't shown if you aren't pregnant, but let's hope you are pregnant! Your temps are increasing so fingers crossed.
If you recorded your temp at a different time than usual on CD20 this will probably be why. Check the time down for that day as the app has on occasion put in a random time for me accidentally, instead of the actual time I recorded my temp. If you added sleep deprivation that will show up as inaccurate as well

Ok soooo...... I took out my CM out of the chart and I put it on advanced and FAM method and FF isn't picking ovulation out :cry::cry:

Think I'm gonna get with my nurse and see if they can do a test and see when I could've ovulated.. This is so dang confusing!!!!

I got my progesterone levels checked on cd23 so is there enough time for progesterone to rise if I ovulated on cd22??

Ideally, progesterone should be checked a week before af is due

Yeah when FF detected ovulation at cd16 that's when I called my nurse and told her and she said that'll be around the time we need to check the progesterone level..

Read online that it takes 48 hours after ovulation for a rise in progesterone level in blood work

Unless you ovulated later, that should be fine. Did they say it was low? I can't remember if you said

No she didn't.. she said my level was over 10 so she said my body responded to the 100mgnof clomid..

Temp hasn't dropped but woke up to some AF like dull cramping... no sign of her though

Hopefully that's a good sign then. Keeping fingers crossed for you

I hope so too!!! I had a question about the progesterone level and when my nurse thought I ovulated.. She called me back today and she said for what my levels were on CD 23 the day I had the blood work done I ovulated about 6-7 days before then so she said around June 7th or 8th so that'll mean I ovulated on CD16 or CD17... So the way my chart is now is accurate... 13DPO now :)

When I woke up this morning while I was taking my temp I felt a little gush down there so I was thinking hmmm she's here but my temp was still up and it was just clear cm..

Your temps are looking good! Didn't you say your lp is usually 11 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->