Please help faint lines ? Posting everywhere need help * updated *

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm currently 2weeks late ive only just started getting positives and they are really faint , could it be ectopic or chemical does anyone know please ?

Hi,

I think (from my own experience) if it was a chemical you'd likely have bleeding, but you don't mention that. I don't know anything about ectopic I'm afraid but are you sure you ovulated at your normal time? If you ovulated late then you might only just be getting a BFP now.

Also what kind of test are you taking? I bought in the internet cheapies (because I was a big fan of testing LOTS) and they gave me faint lines for AGES... although they did come up fairly soon after I conceived if you're adept at squinting.

Sounds like you ovulated late. Try and relax (I know, basically impossible) and wait 48 hours before testing again. You can also dilute the test if you're early on and drinking loads of water before taking the test. Good luck!

I'm in the same boat as Ferry. I purchase lots of tests from the Dollar Store! That way I could test whenever I feel like it. My recent test was positive, but coming to think of it - the line that indicates positive was faint on BOTH tests (from this pregnancy and last one). In both cases I was 6w. Being tested 1-2 days later at a clinic both times came back positive.

Are u in any pain? I would Also wait a bit energy test again later. Don't apanic

So updat on this thread I went for a scan this morning , no baby to be seen , I've got to go back next week that is if baby is in my womb they should beable to see it , if not they have to send me to another person to scan the other parts of me to see if baby is in my tubes if not God knows , I'm pretty scared tbh , nothing like this has ever happend before ��

It's probably too early especially if you ovulated late! Don't worry, it sounds like you're probably okay if you haven't been experiencing bleeding or sharp pains. We will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way! Keep us posted.

I know this will be impossible, but try to relax. There's absolutely nothing you can do between now and your next appt that will male a difference. With both of my ectopics I had blaring positives from the start, so faint lines don't necessarily mean ectopic. It can't be ruled out yet, but its not defining factor either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->