Please help! faint positive then heavy period??

In your other thread, I posted that I think it looks like an evap.... :-( I've had a lot on those tests. But I hope I'm wrong, and this is the start of your bfp!

Yes I know! The picture looks bad, I don't think it looks like evap because it's pink, showed up at 4 mins, and two days ago I though I saw something too (looked more like evap), and today I can see it much better and for the first time I see it has got a pink shade. When the test dried it remained the same. I wish I could take a better picture, but when I try with my camera it wont focus it, and my phone camera is broken so that's what I could do with my computer camera. I will test tomorrow morning again for sure and try to post a picture!

Good luck!!! Cautiously optimistic should be your best course of action :) I have my FX for you!!

Thank you so much for your support everyone! I will test tomorrow first thing in the morning! :oops:

A lot of people thought my hpt internet cheapy strips were evaps too, fair enough if only one of the tests has a line, but if you are doing a few tests and they all show a faint line, I think you are right to be hopeful.

Good luck, don't forget to update us! :flower:

Good morning ladies. Today's test line was still visible, but it what a lot lighter than yesterdays and I don't know if you can see it on the pictures. I can still see that the line has color , what could this mean?? I mean if it was an evap shouldn't I stop getting the same result, even my DH can see it and he never sees anything?

Photo on 11-5-12 at 5.56 AM #2.jpg

Photo on 11-5-12 at 5.56 AM #3.jpg

Photo on 11-5-12 at 6.00 AM.jpg

Id say thats a positive i can see it hun if i was you i would book and see your go for some bloods the only way you will kno is if the hcg is present in your blood and if you explain your bleeding they should keep an eye on you hormone increase good luck hun xxxx

So I took a clear blue this afternoon.... What do you ladies think?? Is this my BFP? Went for a blood test, getting results in three hours!!!!

Photo on 11-5-12 at 12.52 PM.jpg

Photo on 11-5-12 at 12.52 PM #3.jpg

Photo on 11-5-12 at 12.53 PM.jpg

Good luck, hope it's good news! don't forget to update us!

Blood says it's :bfn: !!! Why I am getting all these lines??? what the heck? I have 4 faint positives?

Sorry to hear the bloods came back negative. :( I think the lines you saw were evap lines, unfortunately. Some of them can look deceivingly pink. I'm very familiar with evaps on those ICs because the past couple months I thought I had faint lines too, which were always followed by AF, so I thought I was having multiple chemicals. Better for u to have an evap now than be worried about your body being able to keep a pregnancy.

I didn't see any blue lines on the blue dye test you posted? One big difference I've noted with evap and bfps in my experience is that you dont usually have to squint too hard to see most bfps, compared to evaps. If you're on FF, there's a gallery of tests which can show you the differences.

Sorry to hear about your blood tests borr! I did see the line on the blue dye tests though so I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps even blood tests can be false negatives if it's taken too early? I'm thinking positive for you!

Either way, everyone on the "positive" thread will be here to help and encourage you if this turns out to not be a bfp.

Thank Opera! I really love your positive feel!

Zeri I guess the clearblue could be an evap too, i've heard those are very deceiving. I went for a blood test because when I took the clearblue I could see a really clear line at 1 min mark, then the line went lighter which I thought was weird. But I guess blood tests don't lie, only time will tell. I am going to keep on going this cycle as BFN and try to see if I get some positive OPK and we'll know by the end of the month what really happened. I am on CD10 if I count my 2 day bleeding as AF, so I am starting to test for ovulation today.

GL to you all on your cycles! Thank you so much for your support! I don't know what I would do without you ladies!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

What an emotional day for me, when I say the clearblue test it was so clear that I was shaking and crying! Never buying blue dye again!

Awh hun, I am so sorry about the blood test :( I have no idea about early/late...but if it's a true negative then it's awful you are getting all of those evaps!! I hope there is a chance you can still get your :bfp: though...and FX that happens soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->