Please help - first time using OPKs!

nzjade

Mum to 1 baby and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, please help - this is my first month of using OPKs - is this +ve? The test line does look darker in real life... I am on CD15 of a 28-31 day cycle, and would expect to O within the next 3 days, but after my m/c I have been worried that I'm not ovulating at all. Thanks :flow:

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
hi i never use those test before but the test line does look as dark as the control so im going to say get to bding!! gl hun!!!

Hi Ladies, please help - this is my first month of using OPKs - is this +ve? The test line does look darker in real life... I am on CD15 of a 28-31 day cycle, and would expect to O within the next 3 days, but after my m/c I have been worried that I'm not ovulating at all. Thanks :flow:

I am in the same boat...never did a ovulation test ever before...dr told me to expect my AF anytime from 4-6wks...I am at week 4...do you think it is too soon to check or should I just wait another week or two and save my $?

i dont use ov kits but it looks positive to me from what ive seen.. good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->