PLEASE HELP! Freaking out! Double Dyed test, thoughts????

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so at the suggestion of another member, I went ahead and did a double dye test, bc I was already getting squinter's on them. This is the result of that test! Has anyone else done this? Was it really a BFP? Am I really pregnant???

The first 3 pics are at the 10min mark so completely developed. The last one is like 1 min in.

The LH strip above it is my OPK from the same urine sample today.

Attachments

• Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 003 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 003 (640x480).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 004 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 004 (640x480).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 006 (640x360).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 006 (640x360).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 25
  • OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 002 (640x480).jpg
    OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 002 (640x480).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
hi, ive never heard of double testing?? they defo look bfp but im confused x

Did you use the strip off another hcg test? If so I would say it could be a positive! I double dyed but used an opk dye on it and it had a line but then did it with a hcg and it was negative x

I always used my leftover LH tests before testing with a HPT (Since they will giv eyou a positive if you're pregnant)-they look like BFPs to me!

I did it with both actually and lines came up, just stronger lines on the one's that I added OPK dye to, but I just did a FRER and it's neg. It might have a squinter on it but I'm inclined to say no.

Can you post the picture of the frer? Sometimes the camera picks up what we can't see. That's a strong line, so I would be inclined to say yes. However, I have read a few women posting that doing the double dye trick gave them a false positive. I know seeing that line is a magical feeling, but I would keep retesting with single dye tests just to be safe. Really pulling for you!

Can you post the picture of the frer? Sometimes the camera picks up what we can't see. That's a strong line, so I would be inclined to say yes. However, I have read a few women posting that doing the double dye trick gave them a false positive. I know seeing that line is a magical feeling, but I would keep retesting with single dye tests just to be safe. Really pulling for you!

Hey, thanks for the encouragement- here is a link to all the pics for your enjoyment and something to do if you're bored- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-omg-help-exp-surepredicts-just-bad-test.html

I'll post an update as to what's going on here shortly over there, bc that thread really took off like rocket, lol, I won't give away the story, as the thread is an edge of your seat read, lol, hope to see you pop in over there ;)

I see it in the second frer but it could go either way. I have had similar lines on frers the last few years with betas of 0. :(. Have you retested today? I want to see two pretty pink lines for you very soon

I see it in the second frer but it could go either way. I have had similar lines on frers the last few years with betas of 0. :(. Have you retested today? I want to see two pretty pink lines for you very soon

I'm pretty sure it's just dud test's and an indent line. BUT, with the silver lining, i'm not out quite yet, as I'm positive now that I O'd VERY late this cycle. Would you mind helping me with FF, I'm getting confused.

AFM- I'm pretty sure that I just O'd late but FF is confusing me a bit. Can anyone help, please? I'm not as hopeful about this cycle as other one's in the past. I only put in that we had sex on the O day, bc I still had the softcup in, lol, does that count? haha. But FF still hasn't decided my O day. When I put in ghost temps for pre O, on Advanced it says I O'd with solid lines on CD35. BUT I still had a HSO cervix and EWCM on CD36, and in all the other (except opk setting) it won't put up cross hairs yet, bc it says that I may O between CD 34-37??? What gives? Looking at my chart, when do you think I O'd? All my temps are real temps from CD34-37. The rest are ghost temps to get FF to give me a clue as what's happening. Last month it told me I O'd on the day after my very lowest temp. This time (on advanced) it's going with the lowest temp..... The fact that I still had HSO cervix and EWCM is what is stumping me, I still have it today actually. Should we BD again tonigh just in case?

Without any other temps, I think you Oed cd 35. It is a low temp and then you steadily go up. It's also the second day of your positive opk. I wouldn't think you Oed earlier wi only high readings. Plus, if your opk went negative on CD 36 mine always goes negative the day after O. I don't check cm, but it can be influenced by other hormones so you may have been gearing up to O and then didn't which is why you have so many days of ewcm. As far as the cervix, I also don't check my cervix so I'm not help there.

The only other arguable time I see is CD 30 but your cervix was closed and I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be open.

So being 2dpo, bding likely won't benefit at this point. But if you are still having unsure signs it doesn't hurt to bd and if your temp is still up tomorrow then you can count o as cd 35. If not, then you covered your bases.

Without any other temps, I think you Oed cd 35. It is a low temp and then you steadily go up. It's also the second day of your positive opk. I wouldn't think you Oed earlier wi only high readings. Plus, if your opk went negative on CD 36 mine always goes negative the day after O. I don't check cm, but it can be influenced by other hormones so you may have been gearing up to O and then didn't which is why you have so many days of ewcm. As far as the cervix, I also don't check my cervix so I'm not help there.

The only other arguable time I see is CD 30 but your cervix was closed and I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be open.

So being 2dpo, bding likely won't benefit at this point. But if you are still having unsure signs it doesn't hurt to bd and if your temp is still up tomorrow then you can count o as cd 35. If not, then you covered your bases.

****(now that it's the next day CD34-38 are real temps)****Oh, no. You're reading the chart wrong, hun. If you look, I said that the only REAL temps are from CD 34-37. ALL of the others are ghost temps I just made up so FF would put up crosshairs, bc I know that I O'd, I just didn't have the pre O temps to "prove" it to FF. So CD30's dip isn't anything, it's just a fake temp. Even CD38's temp is fake so it will change tomorrow after I actually wake up and really take it. My question/questionable O days are CD35 or CD36. I have a VERY noticeable shift in temps, that's why I know I was still pre O when I started BBTing again. My pre O temps are always in the 96's, and when I get close to Oing the always dip down into the very low 96's, then immediately following my O, they jump up to the mid/high 97's/mid 98's sometimes higher. If you look at my previous charts you will see what I'm talking about. Which normally directly after I O, the very next day it shoot's up way higher then it was, it's not a gradual shift. BUT last month it put my O date as the last temp previous to it shooting up a lot higher, charts before that (which have been one day low 96's, next day 97's) it always put my O day as the last LOWEST temp that I had, probably bc it's not a gradual change, it just shoot's up overnight. Last month it didn't do that, I had one or two temps after my lowest temp that were still in that 96 range, and it put my O date as the last temp previous to the shoot up to the 97's, instead of the lowest temp like it had been previously. That's where I'm confused. If I go by the lowest temp then of course O day was CD35, but since CD36 wasn't that much higher and was still in the pre O range, is that really my O day? Esp, since I still had other symptoms of being fertile? Is this making sense? LOL. I know it will shoot up in the morning, but if I released an egg late yesterday, then maybe, just maybe we still could have a window of opportunity to get some more swimmers up there before the gate closes for vacation? lol Do you understand what I am saying at all? Look at last month's chart, which I didn't have an immediate shoot up high, like I am this month, and then look at the previous two to that, where it goes way low, then shoots up way high. Those two are obvious to me that O'd the day of that last lowest temp. It's the ones where I have one straggler temp that is still pre O range that stumps me. I know you have been on here for a while, is there a "FF chart expert in the house that I can have take looksie for me, that you could possibly refer me to?" :rofl:

P.S. Sorry post is so long. This cycle has been nuts confusing and I'm trying to make sense of it all now that I am starting to chart everything again. Also what do you make of the putting in a "BD" session on CD35 bc we BD'd that previous evening/early am and I put in a softcup, so technically the swimmers were still in there on CD35, we just did not actually BD...get what I mean? That count's too, right!?!?! :rofl:

I've not yet read your other thread yet (although it's sitting open in another tab), but I just wanted to say good luck to you x

Ugh I lost my reply.

I only looked at temps for cd 34, 35, 36, and 37 like you said. Most of my reasoning was based on the secondary signs. I didn't realize you were just looking between 35/36 since you had previously mentioned being more than 3dpo/are using hpts. The fact that your temp was high today definitely pins CD 35 as O. U have had slow rise temps before where my 1-3dpo is still under my cover line or within pre o range. Usually it's when I o in the evening or wee early morning and so my temps aren't up. Yours is confirmed because the rise from 35 to 36 was .5 degrees on a second day of positive opk with ewcm (although I think you are just entering secondary signs because now they all say e where yesterday there were several c's and w's).

Personally, I would jot down the ch info and then put it on manual and take all the other made up info out. It's too confusing to look at.

I'm just really confused because this was about hpts and being pregnant but you didn't o until a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->