PLEASE Help! Going Crazy!

MyRainbow

Reaction score
I have had 3 MC's (2 chemical pregnancies and one ectopic treated with methotrexate). I know the feelings of early pregnancy and I have lots of symptoms right now but the thing is, ITS SUPER EARLY! My cycle is about 32-33 days long and I'm only on day 22. But I am EXTREMELY tired, sore breasts, bad lower back ache AND dull pain on my right side. I am soooo scared that the pain on the right side might be a sign of another ectopic. But it would be way to early to feel anything right? I have an anxiety disorder and with having 3 MC's in the past year, my nerves are pretty much shot. Looking for some honest (and hopefully positive) advice? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi - I didn't want to read and run. I've had one miscarriage and deal with anxiety, so I know this must be hard. I don't have any experience with ectopics. Maybe starting a thread in one of the loss sections might get you more experienced responders? A doctor would want to see you for abdomen pain, and maybe just going could lessen the anxiety. Although advice to see the doctor isn't to scare you. I've actually be having a lot of side pain and they checked it out and didn't see any problems. Mine just might be some weird muscular thing. I bet you would know your pregnancy symptoms best. Good luck and I hope a huge congratulations is in order!!

Hello.
I've had a few mc too but never an ectopic. I'm posting though because I have anxiety about ttc. I'm 2dpo today but I'm not sure if I did o. I used cheapie opks until cd19 when I ran out.

Good luck this cycle. Please keep us updated with your hpt. I think you'd be terribly unlucky to have another ectopic.

Hi - I didn't want to read and run. I've had one miscarriage and deal with anxiety, so I know this must be hard. I don't have any experience with ectopics. Maybe starting a thread in one of the loss sections might get you more experienced responders? A doctor would want to see you for abdomen pain, and maybe just going could lessen the anxiety. Although advice to see the doctor isn't to scare you. I've actually be having a lot of side pain and they checked it out and didn't see any problems. Mine just might be some weird muscular thing. I bet you would know your pregnancy symptoms best. Good luck and I hope a huge congratulations is in order!!

Thanks for your response! The pain on the right side went away (it only lasted about a day and a half). Now I'm having some pretty significant lower back pain. But I'm hoping it's a good thing that the side pain went away? I have been going to a RE and they cleared me to try again (this is the first month we've tried again but apparently we get pregnant very quickly). I think I'm just going to wait to test and then call my doc if I get a positive. Trying to think happy thoughts but it's hard because of past losses :(

Hello.
I've had a few mc too but never an ectopic. I'm posting though because I have anxiety about ttc. I'm 2dpo today but I'm not sure if I did o. I used cheapie opks until cd19 when I ran out.

Good luck this cycle. Please keep us updated with your hpt. I think you'd be terribly unlucky to have another ectopic.

Good luck to you as well! The two week wait is soooo hard! I know my risk of another ectopic go up since I had one. I also have one blocked fallopian tube but the other one is fine according to an HSG. But my doc has told me in previous visits that I have more odds of having a healthy pregnancy than ectopic. I just keep telling myself that! lol! Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->