Please Help! Have no idea if this is labor.

Foey

Reaction score
Ok ladies...I saw my midwife yesterday she said I should go into labor any day. I'm 37 and 5 and soooo uncomfortable. This is my second so my husband and I thought we'd try some home remedies. Took 2.5 TBS of castor oil, bounced on a ball, did the dirty and so on. I had contractions after having sex...which is very common for me and they usually go away. (I've had a lot of false labor by the way) I woke up at 2:30 am with a lot of pressure and some contractions. Took a bath and it relaxed me but they are still here. The reason I'm so confused is I have yet to have a bowel movement. I took castor oil with my first and pooped my brains out. I don't know if this is because I have to go or if it's labor. Also...when I was in the the tub, I felt something come out...got out since I was afraid it was my water and their was part of my plug in there. Would I have felt my water break in the tub??? Any advice is appreciated ladies. Thanks so much!

BTW..Already dilated 3cm, 85% and -2.

No advice, sorry, other than phone triage and/or go and get checked. Castor oil can mess with your system but also put stress on baby, so I would make sure you get a medical opinion and make sure you tell them you took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->