• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

please help if you can

weestar21

Reaction score
OK this is a bit complicated and confussing so bare with me and it will be a bit TMI so sorry in advance.

Ok ive been on this pill called TriNovum since Colby was 6 weeks. Everything was ok periods were a bit overthe place but soon steeled down.

2 weeks ago i had my normal priod then last week i was really ill, being sick and all sorts, then on wednesday i started another period while taking the start of a new pack of pill if that makes sence.

Last night i was really bad with cramps and bleeding really heavy. At 2 am i got up and had to run to the toilet i thought i was going to give birth the pain was so bad then i passed a clot of blood about the size of a scoop of ice cream (sorry only way i can describe it) it was pretty painfull.

I Know i couldnt have been pregnant well im hoping to be honest because last time we had cuddles was the night before fireworks and before that was 5 1/2 months

Im still taking this months pill but it doesnt seem to be slowing the bleeding down and im worried why i passed such a painfull clot of blood and should i be worried their is something wrong with me?

please help dont know what else to do as i dont want to ring nhs 24 as i feel stupid already asking on here

thanks in advance girls
xxxxxxx

Hmm i not sure at all what that could have been :?
Maybe it was just left over from before if you get what i mean

I would deff phone NHS or go to see your doc just to make sure everything is as it should be

sorry i can't be more help :hugs:

thanks hun for replying
im going to ring teh gp in the morning and see if they can see me soon because i need to get a prescription for another pill anyway and will say to them about it.

Im still doubled in cramps but no more clots so far *touch wood*
i dont get though sorry tmi the clot wasnt hard or anything it was just like watery jelly if that makes sence

im just worried incase its something serious but i cant do anything untill i see a gp :roll:

worry worry worry
xxxx

Well it doesn't sound noraml sweetie thats for sure

Let us know how you get on won't you

Hope u r ok. I wouldn't hold off until 2moro hun, the sooner u get checked out the better. please fone NHS 24. :D :hugs:

Do you have a good out of hours GP service. Ours is really god. We phone central number who then get a Doc to ring you back (norm takes upto 15 mins). You tell them wot problem is and then tell yo uwhat to do. Normally they see at the local hospital for check up. If you've got such a system I'd ring. I wouldn't leave it till 2morrow esp as you're in so much pain. RIng and get medical advice now. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

well i rang nhs 24 and a nurse caklled me back 45 mins later.
she told me to take paracetamol and if the bleeding got worse to ring teh gp in the morning
asfor the clot she said its prob because i came off my period had a virus while taking the pill and the pill has been trying to work but the excess blood has been building up and had to be released if that makes sence :? she said if i get anymore i need to keep them :shock: how am i supposed to know if one is going to come i was doing a pee in pain when it came away.

does this mean i need to pee in a plastic container just incase?

well im ok now pain has gone but still bleeding :(
dying for cuddles too :oops: :lol:

never mind i will still ring the gp in the morning and see what he says

thanks for your replies
xxxxxxxx

How's things been? Hopefully much better :D

Hey hun well bleeding has stopped for 2 days well yesterday was just yucky discharge but all gone now :D Just hope it doesnt happen again. Back on the pill but no 'cuddles' yet so hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

just trying to sort my room out just now and its pissing me off to be honest :lol:

Hows you been hun?not spoke to you for a while, hope all is well :D

take care and speak to you soon
xxxxxxxxxxx

That's great hun :D As for me-same sh*t different day! :p

i got a wall plac thing that says that :lol: :lol:
i should really try scan it and put a pic up...lol
brb going to try it out see if it works just to see, thne i should really get back to my room...lol

xxxx

grrrrrr forgot how to use the scanner :rofl:

anyway its from the turds collection, its wee jobbies we have some figures and posters of all the different poo's strange i know but its what i always get OH for birthdays hehe cos deep down hes just a big turd :lol: :lol:

thats the link hehe
https://www.theturds.com/buyonline/giftwrapped.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"