please help im confused!!!

Cassandtina1

Reaction score
af started for me on the 14th jan. lasted until the 19th. I started having some cramping and ewcm around the 24th cd 11(I didn't have any ovulation tests and figured its way early for o) we bd on that day anyway and the day after. the next day we got in a fight and didnt bd until the 29th cd 16 (according to a standard ovulation calendar I should have o'd the 28th cd 15) so I finally received my opk's on the 31 cd 18 and this is what I got. (note that these were taken different times of day and different concentrations of urine, sorry I have a crazy work schedule) https://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/Tinabina75/my photoes/?action=view&current=IMAG0276.jpg
so heres my question: am I really ovulating this late in my cycle? and which day should be 1dpo? and how many plus opk's am I going to get? please help I have never seen a positive opk before this.

p.s. I haven't had any of the usual ov. symptoms and if u can't read the writing on the opk's they were taken cd18 cd19 and the last 2 are from today cd20

p.s. I haven't had any of the usual ov. symptoms and if u can't read the writing on the opk's they were taken cd18 cd19 and the last 2 are from today cd20

It's possible to OV at different days in your cycle, the only thing that won't change is your Luteal Phase length. 18 and 19 look pretty promising to me. What day did you start testing? Your body may have geared up to OV on CD15 and aborted the mission, stress is one thing that can hender OV. So you and OH arguing could have done it! Baby dust to you....:baby:

It's harder to tell once they're dry but none of those look quite positive to me. Since you don't have opks from earlier in the cycle, it's really hard to say what's happening. I say keep testing once a day and see what happens.

I'm just hoping I didn't ov when we were fighting! they seem to be fading so idk we've done alot of bed lately hopefully it worked!

cd 18 looked bfp to me. the lines look the same for that day.

thanks guys I'm just gonna go by these tests for dpo so I'm waiting until the 10th to test. wish me luck! and good luck and baby dust to all u ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->