Please help me am so confused

asteri

Reaction score
Im so sorry Im becoming a pain with all these questions....

My cycle is usually 28 days long, my period is now two weeks late and I am 29 DPO. I took a +/- test and thought I saw a + line but was unsure if it was an evap line (it was thick and the same colour as the test line) but I was three days early. When my period was a day late I had an appointment with the nurse at my GP's for a check up so she did a blood HCG test which came back negative.
I have been suffering with occasional nausea, heavy boobs, backache, cramping, alot of CM and a feeling that my period is imminent (even though its not arrived) and t wice in three days my when I went to the toilet and wiped there was a little bit of blood. I took a FRER test a few days ago and it came back negative but I have taken a cheaper brand one that came back positive, then the positive line vanished after about ten mins and so I took another one yesterday and the same thing happened. at first I was concerned that it was another evap line so I took a photo of it as it started to fade first one taken at 5 mins second at 8mins and the third at 20 mins. (pics attached the first two - the third wouldnt upload), I know they say you shouldnt read a test after 10 mins but then most say that a positive will stay positive am so confused!
I have been really relaxed about it as I know that nothing stops AF coming quite like stress. but now am really worried as have MC'd in the past and two of those have been picked up by +'s that faded over time. I have tried to get an appointment at the docs or with the nurse but cannot get in for over a week! and am now starting to worry. has anyone ever heard of this before?

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 20
thats a pretty good line..so im pretty sure ur preggars..

take a frer 2moro morning..it should show up

yeh that line is definatly clear, and i would probably just sit back for a day and test again to make sure...or maybe go to doctors to comfirm it.

i would try another frer.xxx

That line is smudged... strange... if it were me I'd do a digi because it was either a proper strong bfp and then it would show or a dud test (hope that's not the case!) and then you'd know.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->