please help me choose the right formula!

mommy2be2011x

Happy Mommy
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :flower:
Here is my dilemma, so I was originally feeding my son regular newborn
enfamil formula which he would spit up pretty much after every feeding
so after a week i switched him to gentlease still on enfamil and although
it was good fo a while after he turnedd a month an a half it started making his poop super green like army green , so I switched his formula again this time got
gerber good start reg formula, made him very constipated and still green poop , a week later i switched him to soy milk on enfamil finally his poop became yello again but very very hard and my poor lil man was super constipated and gassy :cry::cry: soooooo I decided to give gentlease another shot.... hes not constipated anymore buuuut his poop is army green yet againnnnn :cry::cry: Idk what to do!! this is so frustrating!!! PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE THE RIGHT FORMULa! I am in desperate need for some advice!!

BTW: I am sooo exited that my munchkin is finally sleeping 6-7 hours at night which is amaziiiiing :D he was very colicky ( sure it was stupid formulas fault!) but hes gotten better thank goodness!!

Maybe all the changing is what is upsetting his tummy. It can take a couple of weeks for them to get used to the change. Some formulas do make poo green. I would suggest finding one and sticking with it for a couple of weeks. I'm not in the US so not sure of the brands.

Ide pick one brand and stick to it..
My LO is on sma staydown for reflux - i cant change it even if i wanted to but her poos can be quite green some days.
X

Green poo is fine for ff babies love, it all depends on how much iron is in the formula. As long as it is about the consistency of peanut butter and doesn't contain blood or mucus then pretty much any colour is ok. It's only breastfed babies you need to watch the colour of their poo xx

Green poo sint an issue
Just stick to one brand that baby seems ok on and ignore the green poo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->