Please help me decide what to name baby

I would go with what you feel Isla - BUT i would cry if my best friend copied my name BUT if she ok with it shes had her chance to speak up x

Personally, I would (generally speaking) choose a diff name. There are a billion names, I would find another one I love rather than have two babies with the same name. In my case, though, I love lots of diff names and i'm always changing my mind! However, in your case if there are absolutely no other names you love - then name her Isla. It's a gorgeous name and you already got their go-ahead. It sounds like they are ok with it, so why not?

Side note - In Elem school my best friend had the same name as me! We thought it was neat that we had the same name!! My point is - even if your daughters do grow up together, I doubt they will mind both being called Isla!

I would chose Isla, especially since your los wont be growing up together. A friend of mine said she will be using Sienna if she has a dd. I don't mind. My cousin said she will be using Sophia if she has a dd. I mind a little because she is family, and I would like my dd to be the only Sophia in the family but I told her it's alright. If Isla is the name you love don't settle for second best. I also like Isla a lot more than Evie.

If it doesn't feel right then I wouldn't use it. I have an Evie and I absolutely love the name 💕. That said I knew she was an Evie before I was even pregnant, and coincidentally she was born on New Year's Eve, which made the name seem even more like it was meant to be her name. If she feels like an Isla and you feel comfortable calling her it then that's what she should be x

I would still use Isla as its the name you love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->