Please help me! Going nuts!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so this cycle has been crazy! :wacko: I have always ovulated due to my temps... Somehow this cycle is different cause I did take antibiotics for 3 days and I guess it messed up my WHOLE cycle :cry:

Can anyone help or pinpoint when i ovulated or which temps to discard??? Please please help! I'm going crazy! :wacko:

I dont know much about tempin well nothing really but id say maybe discard the days after each anti biotic as in 2nd 3rd & 4th instead of the actual days you were taking them hope that helps xx

My latest cycle was 43 days so I guess this is gonna be one of those again.. Thank God I tempt this cycle :)

I know how ya feel iv had cycles as long as 100 n more days but I dont temp :o I had the cd21 blood test last week n when I called dor my results today the receptionist said my doc wanted to speak to me n wen I asked could another doc speak she said that my doc said it has to be her so now im thinking I dont even o or there is something really wrong and I wont find out until friday now :( this ttc lark is sure stressfull xx

Awww :hugs: it can't be anything serious that the doctor can't help you with! I'm sure it's gonna be good news... Maybe you'll get on the right track!!

So my temp stayed up this morning! Sad thing is I had to start taking my antibiotics again! Got an ear infection in both ears :cry:

Doctor called me back today, not ovulating 😭😭😭

Awwwww! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe he'll put you on clomid... I've heard great things on it. I was on it when I got pregnant the last time.. But I unfortunately miscarried.. Wasn't the clomid though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->