Please help me quick...

Ella86

Reaction score
Please no hate for posting this - Not to be dramatic but I am desperate - I am sick as a DOG right now. I THINK I got a positive test today... Nausea has been bad on and off for several days, hits at night bad... I am shaking I'm so sick. Please mommas who know help me out... Is it ok to take half a Gravol? I am so desperate right now... 1:10 in the morning and having to rock in the tub. This is horrendous. What can I do to help stop it for now?

I'm sorry I don't know what gravol is. Do you have any all night pharmacys where you could go to get some anti sickness tablets? Hope you feel better soon xx

Gravol should be safe to take. It's like Benadryl or other antihistamines here in us. Have you taken another test to see if you are pregnant yet? I would call your dr to be sure. Feel better

Go see your dr and get some anti nausea meds. If it's that bad this early it will get worse unfortunately :(

Thank you <3
I got a definite positive today - very light but it's still early. Just got a prescription for diclectin and will start it tonight (just got the prescription and needs to be picked up). I had to take more gravol to get by..... I'm in a state. And this is so early yet. Makes me afraid about what's to come. Doctor said I have a stomach bug and this isn't from being pregnant... But I know there's no question it is. No question at all. I haven't slept yet, no sleep last night and only three hours the night before, so I think if I can take the diclectin and feel better and get some sleep I may be able to handle it better and may not need it or need less.

Hahaha @ my thinking I maybe wouldn't need it after sleep! This is no joke. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->