Please help me!! Spotting and stuff..pregnant?

Jlyn85

Reaction score
Hi, I am 27 years old, no kids, 1 miscarriage about a year ago. I never have regular cycles meaning they dont come at the same time, but there always consistent with starting heavy then tapering off and lasting about 5 days. My last period ended Feb 13, 2013...and according to MYDAYS ovulation app i should have started my period on March 16th. On March 25th I had some very light spotting with a pinkish tint...not even a drop on the pad, only when I wiped. This has been going on for about 4 days now...only it seemed to darken up over the last few days to a brown color, again never touching the pad...i thought maybe it was IB, however this morning after i showered and put on a new tampon...i noticed a few bright red spots. When I wiped it was bright red but still not heavy like a regualr period, but more then it had been the last few days. It is now afternoon and I havent noticed anything new on the pad...and the blood now appears orange...I have been experiencing some cramping, but I have been a bit bloated and gassy so I kind of thought maybe they had something to do with it, but now they seem to be a little sharper then before. I dont have health insurance as I am independent agent, and I dont know if maybe im jumping the gun or if I could be pregnant...I want to sched a trip to the ER but those bills are ridiculous! Thanks for any help!

Sounds like there's a possibility that you could be pregnant. I'd take a hpt just to be sure GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->