Please help me stop worrying......

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I've been having period type pains on and off all day. They're not unbearable, just a new symptom. Is it normal?? I'm sure it is but because they're on and off its starting to worry me and I worry too much most of the time!! Thanks x

it could br braxton hicks or it could be contractions, either way phone ur midwife n if u cant get them phone ur local hospital n talk to someone there x

Thanks. I'm more just aching now. Baby is kicking and moving about though, which is good. Just one of those pregnancy symptoms!x

Maybe it was baby kicking that set off some BH?

I swear LO was having a boxing match with himself the other day and I then had the worst case of BH Ive had yet, thought my bump was going to drop off!!

I've had period type cramps for 4 weeks now. At first they were really bad and almost constant. I've been checked each week and all is fine...I'm not dialated at all and my OB says it's normal for some women. Obviously it means nothing in my case since I'm not dialated and this has been going on for a month now.

Thank you. I'm sure that all it is. Going to see how I feel tomorrow. I've got a mw appointment week tomorrow so if no change will let her know. If things get worse i will call her sooner though x

I started getting them last night. Went away after a bath and sleep. Got them again this evening but i've done lots of housework this afternoon.

Hopefully it's just our bodies getting ready. Baby has been moving from side to side in there too so I feel all stretched and achey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->