Please help me understand...pictures of cm and ovulation test

S

sarina53172

i am 14dpo...my cervix is high and closed and soft. And i have allot if cm and its a bit stretchy

and if not not mistake the closed part of the cervix feels like its turned..

Can anyone tell me y i got a positive ovulation test? Its def positive. And what my cm means

Attachments

• 100_2003.jpg
    100_2003.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_2007.jpg
    100_2007.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_2008.jpg
    100_2008.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 72
hmmm 14 DPO??? That's odd.... as this has never happened to me, I dunno how much help I could be.... But how long are your cycles usually? Is it around time to be able to take a HPT?? I've heard, and seen videos too, of women getting a positive OPK when they are pregnant. Some women even use OPKs as HPTs (usually b/c when you buy them online especially, you buy so many, so why waste the precious HPTs?) And I've heard of women having TONS of CM when they are pregnant. SO... I would maybe test! GOOD LUCK!!!! FX!!! :dust:

I have an average 27day cycle....my shorted 13 and my longest 37

So you should be getting close to being able to take a test! I say go for it as soon as you can! :thumbup:

Thank you im nervous i have 1 frer test left. I dont want to waste it

that looks like very fertile cm to me. i have never used opk's so i am afraid i cant give you any advice there, but normally thick cloudy or chalky cm means you are on a non fertile period and thin, stretchy, or watery cm means you are ovulating.
GL xx

I don't know. That could be fertile CM but it's also possible to get that during pregnancy as well. Maybe the OPK is picking up HCG before the HPT will. Or, maybe you're ovulating now?

I duno y id be ovulating now...i got my last positive on the 22 i think...n todays the 29th all the other days inbetween and before were neg.

i am 14dpo...my cervix is high and closed and soft. And i have allot if cm and its a bit stretchy

and if not not mistake the closed part of the cervix feels like its turned..

Can anyone tell me y i got a positive ovulation test? Its def positive. And what my cm means

When did you last do a hpt?
The opk looks positive but it is hard to tell 100% as it is a bit small in the picture for me to get a good look.
Lots of stories about + opk's picking up BFP's.
I would test again with FMU on a hpt.
:hugs:

Sarina, I'd continue BDing just in case you're ovulating 2x in 1 month. That can happen in very irregular cycles, such as yours.

okay...i will..i hope it dont make me sick like last time lol

i tested yesterday night.

Hmmm? perhaps test with fmu or wait a couple more days then test.
Perhaps you could have had delayed ov? For some reason perhaps you couldn't ov when you last had a + lh surge and now your body is trying again to ov?
Let us know how you get on?
:hugs:

okay...i will..i hope it dont make me sick like last time lol

That's a good sign btw, when I was pregnant the movement in DTD made me get sick!

yes right after about a couple minutes i threw up....but ill just have to wait and re test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->