Please HELP ME!! What is going on??

Erebus0128

Reaction score
So my body is doing crazy things and my husband thinks I am nuts. For a few weeks now i walk into rooms stand up and even randomly my vision will disapear like im going to pass out but i dont and as quick as it comes on it goes away. My period was due todaybut has not shown. I get queasy at times. Im tired always and i seem to stay hot all the time. i have also developed a sore throat and stuffy nose. I dont know what is going on?!! any advise would be great!! Oh and last month i had a mad crazy period!! it was very very light for me i wasted lots of tampons because i changed them when they should have been full and i didnt bleed at all for 2 days in the middle of it I had horrible headaches during the period and for a bout a week or 2 after it but they have since stopped. please help me!! i am way scared to test i have seen way too many negatives. anybody experience anything similiar??

sounds to me like u could be preg do a test and try not to worry if its neg at least u will know hun xx

Other women's symptoms are moot - i'm sure some have felt this way and been pregnant, I'm sure some have felt this way and not been pregnant.

The only way to know is to test. If AF is late (and you know this because you confirmed O by temping) then you should be able to get an accurate HPT by now.

I agree, only way to get an answer is to test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->