Please help me with these poxy ovulation sticks?!

Missalisha001

Reaction score
Ladies,

I've been using the sticks off and on for the past week and a half since my period ended. And of the 7 I've done 6 have had absolutely nothing in the test box. But today number 7 had a faint line. Even though this is negative is it likely ovulation is coming or going? Had EWCM the last 2 days and very watery today.

Thanks in advance

I would think it's coming...I can usually see a fade in as the line gets darker for a couple of days before it's truly positive.

You could try testing twice a day am and pm to make sure you don't miss your surge.

What is your usual cycle length?

In all honesty this is my first cycle, just stopped the pill after being on it for 2.5 years. I'm testing early as previously I missed my pill and caught pregnant straight away, with my now 2 and a half year old.
I've been watching my CM and just using the sticks when I feel like I possibly have symptoms. Today I've had tender breasts lower tummy and back ache. And a really achy pelvis. Actually, I feel like I'm about to get my period. (Had my withdrawal bleed June 28th.)

Sometimes my pre-ovulation pains can feel similar to period cramps! So maybe you're going to O soon. A lot of women ovulate a day or two AFTER their fertile CM goes away. Good luck! Hope you catch that egg!

Ah yes TTC makes us all a little crazy! You're in good company here on these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->