PLEASE HELP ME - Would my cats know before me if I'm expecting??

fingers_x'd

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Please excuse me if I sound quite mad by posting this thread and asking the following question??

I've got 2 cats, both nearly 3 years old and are sisters. Midget (my cat) has always sat on my lap, spend most of her time around me and Bluebell (my fiance's cat) has always spent most of her time around him. Now it's the other way round. midget won't sit on my lap anymore but Bluebell is always around me. Both of them follow me everywhere now and as I'm nearly 6 days late I'm wondering and prayin - COULD THIS BE A SIGN??? !!! Am I going to see a :bfp:

I have heard stories of people's pets acting weird just before they get their BFP and find out for themselves, so who knows. FX'd hope you get that BFP.

i've heard of this before! lets hope it is true! i have a cat also, bit jelous if they can find out before us though!

Jenni x

If you are 6 days late why haven't you tested yet? I'd never be able to wait that long!

If you are 6 days late why haven't you tested yet? I'd never be able to wait that long!

Hi - I've had 2 tests (one at the docs last week and one this morning when I woke up) both were :bfn:

Me and my fiance have been waitin nearly 2 years and I've lost so much hope and been so heartbroken over this period of time, I've kinda given up with tests!!!

:hug:

I also have 2 cats (Daisy and Poppy) and when I was pregnant, Daisy wouldn't leave me alone. Soon after my miscarriage she reverted to her usual self.

I think cats can sense things. Like when I lived with my mum, we had a cat called Sammy. If ever I was ill, she'd always lay with me. My friend says the same thing about her cats, if she's ill they don't leave her side. I keep saying I'm waiting for Daisy to keep harrassing me again cos I'll know I'll be pregnant again!

My best friends cat definately knew before her! She would not leave her side and even stopped going out at night times, her husband works nights and the cat would sleep on the bed with her and as soon as her hubby came home would go out!! After a week of the weird behaviour and also being 4 days late sh tested and it was a BFP! This was the giveaway when she had her second! xx

Well I shall keep everyfink firmly crossed hopin they're both right!!! Will keep you all updated - Thanks for all the positive comments!!

Hope your cats are onto something FingersCrossed. Any updates?

My cats have been crazy in not leaving me alone today, so I'm also hoping the cat prediction is correct. Just think of the money we could save on HPTs!

i'm pretty sure my cats knew before i did.

their behaviour was definitely more clingy than usual and they followed me round for days. they've also reduced their fuss with hubby and insist on taking turns on my lap now.

Hope it's good signs for you ladies as well! :happydance:

My fingers are crossed for your :bfp:. I will definately keep an eye on my two cats behaviour (Jack and Harry) and hopefully they will pick something up soon!

Keep us updated :hug:

Why don't I have a cat??? ](*,)

Hope that is is right for you all x

I have 2 cats aswell, (Joey & Tribiani), Tribby follows me round the house whenever I am home but Joey is rather elusive, so will keep my eyes out for extra attention from him over the next week and a half!!!!!!
Good luck with the :bfp: and let us all know asap!!!!
:dust:

I definatly think cats and dogs have an excellent 6th sense. I feel they know when you are pregnant definatly.
I know what you mean about not wanting to test, if you are then you will find out in due course yes?
I think you are right about your cats, I hope you are :)

ha ha...... i think this is a great post. my one cat ALWAYS follows and cuddles with me but last night he chose my hubby. very odd. i looked at him and said "traitor"

he he.....

I have a 7 year old labrador and before i got my BFP in Dec she was always cuddling up to me and sitting across my lap! I think she also knew when the pregnancy became non viable as she started getting back to normal and sitting away from me!

I will let you know if she picks anything up this month! Ha Ha

GL on all BFP's and pet mood change spotting!

Vik

ha ha...... i think this is a great post. my one cat ALWAYS follows and cuddles with me but last night he chose my hubby. very odd. i looked at him and said "traitor"

he he.....
:rofl: hahahaha I do the same. I hiss at her and call her a traitor too lol

Hope your cats are onto something FingersCrossed. Any updates?

My cats have been crazy in not leaving me alone today, so I'm also hoping the cat prediction is correct. Just think of the money we could save on HPTs!

Unfortuntely I got the :witch: yesterday so as you can imagine I've had my :cry: n just feelin pretty s**tty n dead inside :(

Thanks for all your comments. Lots of love to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"