PLEASE HELP ME - Would my cats know before me if I'm expecting??

My little house bunny who normally jumps on me for kisses and cuddles and nipped me three times tonight. He NEVER bites me! I wonder if that is a sign.

My two cats always hang around me if I am poorly, think they do just know when you are not your normal self!!

Originally Posted by Alchemist
ha ha...... i think this is a great post. my one cat ALWAYS follows and cuddles with me but last night he chose my hubby. very odd. i looked at him and said "traitor"

he he.....

hahahaha I do the same. I hiss at her and call her a traitor too lol

i do the same with my cats lol x

Sorry to hear that witchy got you. xx

It's not just cats and dogs! My male cockatiel wouldn't leave me alone last month (all the signs and late AF, but BFN in the end. Pah!). Perky kept flying on to my shoulder and even let me give him little kisses! It was like he had fallen in love with me and normally he completely ignores me or pecks at me.

It must be pheromones!

Have a read of this if you're interested:

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/pets_pregnancy.html

Wow i had never heard that one before, but i have 4 cats so im going to be paying extra attention to their behaviour from now on :rofl:

My cats are awesome! After posting yesterday that they wouldn't leave me alone, I got my BFP today!

amerikiwi - YAY!!!!! good one!!!!
mikababy - thats sooooo cute. makes me want one now. think my cats would love it too ha ha
First timer - too adorbale. where do you keep it? what are they like as pets?

I have 2 cats aswell, (Joey & Tribiani), Tribby follows me round the house whenever I am home but Joey is rather elusive, so will keep my eyes out for extra attention from him over the next week and a half!!!!!!
Good luck with the :bfp: and let us all know asap!!!!
:dust:

Loving your cats' names!!! lol! mine was a bit like this just after I came off the pill and I think now looking back I might've had a chemical on my first cycle. Cifa (c for cat!) my cat is being unusually clingy this month too although only on cd 10!!! here's hoping he knows something we don't!!! Unless it's cos we're trying smep this month and he keeps getting shut out of our bedroom!!! lol! :haha:

ha ha...... i think this is a great post. my one cat ALWAYS follows and cuddles with me but last night he chose my hubby. very odd. i looked at him and said "traitor"

he he.....

Are you sure your husbands not pregnant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x

Fingers x'd - sorry the witch got you :-(

Hope it's her last visit for a while x

Wondering if it makes a difference male or female cat?? My male cat is always right on top of me & I think my dh is actually kindof jealous. The cat will always sit on my lap over his - even if I push him off me - he will come right back.

However- noticing lately that he is completly ignoring me - & sitting on my dh all the time now. Its like it totally switched! Usually too my cat likes to sleep on top of me when Im sleeping at night - I hate it as I wake up with a big cat on my chest! Ha - he hasnt slept in bed with us lately - not even in the bedroom?!?

so sorry the :witch: paid u a visit,i know the feeling all too well keep ur chin up and stay positive i know its hard..ill say a prayer 4 you xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->