Please help me.

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hi all. Just a quick question. It might be a stupid question but I am new to all this. Can I ovulate without having any ovulation cramps or signs. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I am meant to ovulate any day now. Im slowly getting darker opk's but I have no cramps or usual ovualtion signs. I had my left tube removed so I may be ovualting from that side in which case does that mean thats why I have not cramps???

Thank you.

XXxx

Hi there, when i ovulated this month the 1st positive I got I had no pains whatsoever which is unusual for me but the following day I had pains on my good side. I think we just have to be prepared that some months we are going to ovulate from the side with no tube, its pretty annoying and frustrating but theres nothing we can do. x You may still be going to ovulate from your good side but are just not having any pains this month.

Hi there, when i ovulated this month the 1st positive I got I had no pains whatsoever which is unusual for me but the following day I had pains on my good side. I think we just have to be prepared that some months we are going to ovulate from the side with no tube, its pretty annoying and frustrating but theres nothing we can do. x You may still be going to ovulate from your good side but are just not having any pains this month.

Hey thank you, Im just so glad to be getting + opks. We are not trying this month as still waiting for my first af since the op so if I am ovulating from the no tube side I hope it is this month and skips the next lol.

Hope your ok.

XXxx

I rarely experience ovulation pains (only had two in the past year), but usually ovulate monthly. I ovulated the month I conceived with no pain/ symptoms.

GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->