Please help, My chart is all over the place. So confused :(

skinnysmrs

Reaction score
I am officially mad at ff. I started entering my temp and ok so A couple of times it was later in the day (does that really make a drastic difference) all along my forecasted ovi day was today, yet wen I entered my temp this morn it now has lines to say it was sat!!!! And my temp has dropped a little today which can't be good if I did ovi on sat:(
I have had very little cm at all this month?????

We dtd on tues and thurs then I had a positive opk on sat so we dtd on sat/sun/mon and plan today too.

I am so confused xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 16
I would say you Od on Saturday too.. but if you DTD then then you're still in with a chance.. I've learnt the last few months that you have to keep BDing until you know o has happened and also a few days afterwards just in case. Good luck xx

You should temp at the same time everyday. Set an alarm for a time before you wakeup and take it right away, because yes it makes a very big difference if you temp out of the hr of your usual time you take it. Do you temp orally or vaginally? that could also be why your chart is jumpy. If you did ovulate on sat it sounds like you have a very good chance, but keep bd'ing just incase:thumbup:

You should temp at the same time everyday. Set an alarm for a time before you wakeup and take it right away, because yes it makes a very big difference if you temp out of the hr of your usual time you take it. Do you temp orally or vaginally? that could also be why your chart is jumpy. If you did ovulate on sat it sounds like you have a very good chance, but keep bd'ing just incase:thumbup:

Thank you ladies. I temp orally but have my alarm set now for future reference. Still trying to get used to this. It's tough going xx

It is tough but you'll get it consistent after a cycle or two. Really you only have 9 days worth of temps here at 5 of them are open circles so it's really hard to say. I don't know how much later you took your temps but if it wasn't too far off then I'd agree with Saturday as your ov date. Get a cheap bag of ovulation strips to compliment your charting and then you'll have the bases covered.

Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon.

It is tough but you'll get it consistent after a cycle or two. Really you only have 9 days worth of temps here at 5 of them are open circles so it's really hard to say. I don't know how much later you took your temps but if it wasn't too far off then I'd agree with Saturday as your ov date. Get a cheap bag of ovulation strips to compliment your charting and then you'll have the bases covered.

Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon.

Thanks Pandi. Stupid q but what does open circle mean. I have been using the opk and the only pos I had was on sat xx

Also Pandi congratulations xxxx

Thanks Chica! Long time coming and so very grateful. Enough about my lime lol. Open circles indicate ff noticed a temp taken outside of your normal range. It's not discarding your temp but sometimes if it does give you crosshairs where ov was supposed to happen and there's a lot of open circles around it will give you crosshairs with dotted lines. This means it wasn't certain ovulation happened on said date because of conflicting data.

Hope that helps and feel free to ask any questions about charting. My cycles were crazy and I had a lot if different cycle types while charting so I feel like I've been all over the grid lol.

Oh and I forgot since you got a positive opk Saturday I am more confident you o'd Saturday. It usually happens the day after a positive opk but some ladies get a positive and ovulate right away!

Thank you for that Pandi. Wishing you a happy and blissfuly healthy 9 months xxx

It makes a little more sense to me. If I'm not lucky this month I will definately chart more carefully next month. I may be back for more help as it will no doubt confuse me more lol

Xx

Pandi sorry to bother you again. I've attached my chart here again. I know I am still out with timings etc but do you still think my ovi day was sat x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4