please help!? new to this am i pregnant!!?

raisingarrows

Reaction score
Ok guys for the past three weeks or so I've been checking my cervix and am almost certain I ovulated as I had show and cm was like egg whites stretchy we made love before that when cm was creamy.. Anyways cervix has stayed the same super high and soft swollen like but opening is still pursed lips. This will be baby number four if I were pregnant. Oh cervix is also tilted towards back. I've had headaches, food aversions, cramping, boobs sore, nausea, tiredness, darkened areolas...i have no clue about when a proud should be here as I haven't had one since march of least yr(was breastfeeding) I white breastfeeding about three wks ago. Does this sound like pregnancy?? Or am I wishful thinking?? Could really use some opinions!!"" tia

Again... Views ?? But no replies....idk about this site lol... Anyone??? Anyone??

I think the only way to know is to test. Good luck. Hope you get your BFP!

In my early days of pregnancy my cervix was high, soft and closed. Checking your cervix isn't a very reliable sign though. The only way to know is to test! Good luck.

Well I took a test and it was negative. Problem is I don't know if I'm testing too soon?? Last time I breastfed was 2/1.... And haven't had a period since march 2015.. So idk when should I expect af or a possible positive test?????

If you dont know your cycle how are we expected to give opinions - we have nothing to go on

Keep testing - hope you get your preferred result

It does sound like pregnancy, but the only way to be 100% sure is to take a test.
If you got a bfn the first time, I would wait at least a couple days to a week before testing again. That way if you are pregnant, it gives your hcg levels time to rise.

Maybe leave it another week and take a test. It is quite possible that your cycle hasn't gotten back into the swing of things after giving up breastfeeding. But then you will ovulate before you have a period so it is possible to get pregnant before having a period after breastfeeding. Until your cycle gets back properly it is going to be difficult to guess when is best to do a test or when your period is due. Cervix is not really a good indicator of whether you are pregnant or not though I'm afraid.

Hey ladies how do you start a journal on here??

Go to the main forum by clicking on the Baby and bump logo in the top left of the website. Once you're there scroll down till you see a section for the type of journal you want. Then create a new thread and you're done!

So to start a journal you have to pick a forum to write in?? Thanks so much for your help kiwiberry

Yeah they are all sorted based on forum topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->