Please help not sure who father is

Oh yes. I'm fully aware of the cost. I just would like to have that peace of mind.

I wonder why people offer ethical opinions when all she wants is to know whether it's possible/likely. By the way, I'd say the odds are in you favour, but the human body may be unreliable. All the same, I wouldn't tell any of them until I found out, if finding out is possible while pregnant. The easiest way would be asking the other guy for a sample if you need it. Cos if you ask him for a sample to test and it's his, well there you go. If it is not his, he can forget all about it and move on. Just an opinion.

As a public forum, unfortunately people will offer opinions whether they are asked for or not. It seems you have offered more than a yes or no answer yourself.

Oh yes. I'm fully aware of the cost. I just would like to have that peace of mind.

Agreed. I'd say the cost of the test would be worth it for everyone's sakes. Good luck.

I offered an ethical opinion because I think guessing at the likelihood of paternity is pointless. it sounds like the op is getting it sorted though so that is great. I hope she gets the outcome she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->