Please help opk newbie.x

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,:flower:

I dont come in here very often but just wondered if you could take a look at my opks. I had a m/c on the 28th march and have been tracking o since, I didnt o my first cycle after so am hoping I will this time. Had af on the 22nd april and am hoping to o in the next few days.

My question is, they are getting darker and its not just me wishing it is it and how long can I expect them to get darker for?

opks.jpg

Thanks in advance.x

Sorry for your loss :( :flower:

As far as I know, you always have the hormone in your system, so you're most likely to find a line in some form.

Yours are definitely getting darker, by your ticker is says your on CD12 which could be too early, so i'd imagine in a couple of days they will get darker and you'll get a positive :) Mine looked like yours then within a day they got quite darker so it's all about waiting I spose.

The test line has to be as dark or darker than the reference line. I found the strips and matching lines frustrating so I switched to digital test. You could also use both. Maybe use the strips leading up to the surge and then the digital to confirm. With clear blue easy, they are individually wrapped so you don't have to use them within the 30 days.

Sorry forgot to mention am using the opks to back up my cbfm which is giving me highs at the min. Although it gave me highs on my cycle after m/c for 14 days so dont know whats happening.

Im so desperate to O again and really anxious incase I dont. So do you think that the opks getting darker (although they dont say Im o'ing yet) is a good sign or could it just be thats how it goes and I may not O?

Sorry for being stupid reguarding this but like I say Im so des for a sign I might O soon.x

Thanks in advance for your replys.xxxxxx

They are definitely getting there hun :D good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"