Please help, panicking about amh

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Oh my god I am going completely insane with worry.

I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the last year and on routine testing my FSH appears a bit elevated for my age (it was 8.9 and im 28). The first time I conceived after 2 months, then the second time after 6 months.

I’ve been referred to my local hospital and they are now testing AMH which apparently is your ovarian reserve – not sure I even want to know the answer!!!!!

Has anyone else had this test? Should I assume it will be a bad result because of my FSH?

I’ve got pregnant twice so just hoped I would be able to again (although obviously im terrified of another miscarriage). Now im terrified that I won’t be able to even have children ever.

Im in a panic, please does anybody have any information or has been through anything similar.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I don't know much about AMH testing (other than it's a hormone they can test for which can give an indicator to ovarian reserve), but didn't want to read and run. But please don't drive yourself mad panicking, you don't know there is anything wrong yet, try not to stress to much (easier said than done I know). :hugs:

Might be worth posting a thread like this in the LTTTC section too? The ladies there are very famillar with every test under the sun! Hopefully someone can give you some answers.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->