Please HELP Please Read

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
i miscarried on aug 14th 2 weeks after i missed i started to ovulate as i had all the symtoms and did an opk (ovulation test) it was positive on the wednesday thursday and friday morning but was negative friday night then 2 weeks after which is this week i started again all symtoms were there again and did a test its positive again so i keep testing everyday untill its negative but im still having positive ovulation tests did a preg test yesterday and there was the faintest of all a line you could just make it out and today exactly the same could i be pregnant ??? plaese help

An OPK may result as a positive if you are pregnant although it's no a reliable source!

I would suggest testing with a Clearblue.

Good luck

x

My OH says a "line is a line", best thing to do now is wait a couple of days and test again.

If I remember right, the HCG (Pregnancy Hormone) levels in your body doubles every couple of days.

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/StuffYouDontSeeEveryday/remoteImage-1.jpg

You are ... They expect your HCG to double or rise by 60% within 48 hours but in early pregnancy, shortly after conceiving I’m not really sure if that’s so true especially as a woman would typically not get a + on a HTP until after her period is due.

It can be 3 days for some people for the HCG to double, but that is the rough idea.

As Paul said, a line is a line and if you have a positive test with the faintest of lines, then yeah you are pregnant!

Congratulations hun :dance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

hi again just an update still been doing my ovulation test its still positive this is day 6 of testing it should be a negative 3 days ago as i only get 3 positives a month then it turns to negative when do you think i should test ????

hiya hun, a friend was in a similar situation to you with the ovulation tests... she had 7 positives but wasnt pregnant... she ovulated twice and had a longer cycle... but the following month she fell pregnant ... she said with the weird cycle it took her mind off the actual thought of falling pregnant and did actually get pregnant....

i have read that sometimes ovulation tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone but is not reliable as it picks up other things too.....

got everything crossed for you hun! i would wait a few days and test again! x

Spunky Cupkake said:
hi again just an update still been doing my ovulation test its still positive this is day 6 of testing it should be a negative 3 days ago as i only get 3 positives a month then it turns to negative when do you think i should test ????

As I said I would would leave it 2 or 3 days then test again!

Otheriwse just do it again this time next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->