Please Help! supplement questions

Ruby14

Reaction score
Hi, I have been TTC for 1 year. Had an ectopic in Jan 2016 but thankfully didn't lose a tube. The baby was just outside the end of my right tube.

I have issues with extremely long cycles, haven't been diagnosed with pcos, no other symptoms. So I started taking vitex in OCT 2015. It helped to shorten my cycles and I believe I got preg on the first cycle of that.

Since the miscarriage and surgery I have had 40-50 day cycles which is pretty good for me except that now my LP is short. I now start spotting 9dpo and get af 10dpo.

All that to say, I have been interested in taking something to promote egg health for awhile now (since my FP has always been so long) and I also am looking for something to help lengthen my LP since vitex is not helping that.

I am looking for a good mix of supplements to help with this stuff. Sorry for the long post but I am getting desperate.. :(

Suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

hugs about the ectopic
what about something like pregnacare that has everything in it x

I havent heard of that one yet i'll have to look into it!
Thank you!! <3

I have ready about a few things like Coq10 helping with egg development and then natural progesterone cream to help lengthen my LP. I just don't know what the best "cocktail" is or things that wont counteract each other.

My doctor recommended Pregnitude which is supposed to help with egg development. It's main ingredient is myo-inositol. She hasn't tested my progesterone levels yet but said it would be okay if I wanted to try natural progesterone cream - I ordered the emerita pro-gest cream and am going to start it after O. My lp is 12 days but I start spotting at 10dpo sometimes.

I take Wellwoman plus vitamins. I have read that B vitamins help with lengthening LP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->