PLEASE help Update: BFN FRER

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
So I'm on the pill and my period isn't due for another 5 days and i.havent been feeling well (this has been discussed in another thread) not to bore you. So I took a cheapy just to rule out a pregnancy and a very faint shadowy line popped up in a few seconds, not sure if its visible from the pic as it is VERY faint. You may. Need your glasses on lol

I need good eyes, I'm scared to death, I'm not ready for another baby!!!!

Attachments

• 20160520_124551.jpg
    20160520_124551.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 96
I'm sh* tting myself!!! I'm holding a wee until later mil getting me a frer lol I'm doing a 5k tomorrow, I to know!!!

Will a glass of wine interfere with the results later, I need a glass for my nerves 😣

I see a faint line. I hope you get the result you want.

Actually, I won't be having a glass if I could be pregnant, dur!! Stupid girl 😣😣

Can cheapys even pick up hormone 5 days early? Unless I'm due on a bit sooner?

Hi, I think I can see something. My af is also not due for another 5 days and I've taken 2 ICs today both showing faint lines, my previous ICs have been negatives not even evaps so for me I'm keeping fingers crossed its my bfp.

I hope you get the result you want x

I got my extremely faint bfp with my daughter at 9dpo on a ic.. So it is possible. As soon as I seen the shadow I went and got a better test and it was a better bfp x

I see a line. I didn't even need to click on it to make it bigger lol.. Good luck!

Pinching feeling in my lower right and been right off my food. And the only thing to make me off my food is pregnancy eek!

Done a frer and it was COMPLETELY negative, no hint of a line, im feel hopeful now, just opened my wine lol

The new ones are horrible with indicating a pregnancy try another pink dye

Are they??? I thought they would have been more accurate than a cheapy 😂

No it's numerous threads here that warn you about them.. A clear blue would've been a better one & then follow up with a cheapie link dye if it was a +... I'll definitely retest

Hmm I guess ill just wait a week, see if anything, I'm not overly bothered about retesting as I guess sooner or later I will know for definate anyway 😄 I'll reply back here in a few days/week until I know. I am not a poas addict 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->