Please help - what did your baby weigh at 26-28 weeks?

Mrs HM

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm posting in 3rd tri a little bit early as I'm hoping you all can help me out. I've been told since my 20 week scan that baby is a big one and I'm starting to freak out now.

Last week at 25 weeks + 3 days the estimated fetal weigh was 850g, which was taken at a growth scan at the hospital.

Last night at my 3d scan the estimated fetal weigh was 2lbs 13oz. I'm only 26weeks + 4 days and I'm thinking this big!?

So ladies, can you tell me what your baby weighed around 26-28 weeks?

Thanks so much.

3lb 15oz at 29 weeks.

Thank-you. This will give me something to compare to in a few weeks time.

This is my first LO and I'm not sure what's classed as average or big, or when/if I should worry as this is all new to me so thanks for replying.

2lbs 11 oz at 27 + 5, estimated birth weight eight and half to nine pound x

https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart << this was pretty accurate for DD's scans and birth weight.

I should have added on previous post that current baby is measuring at 95 centile, so a big baby.

2lbs 8 oz at 25 weeks

4lbs 9 oz at 31 weeks.

I'm having twin girls and they were 2lb 2oz and 1lb 11oz :D

Dont be worrying :hugs:

Thanks everyone for replying. I guess no two babies are the same and my LO is 'around' the right size. Probably better to be a bit over than under I suppose too!

I'm much calmer now, thanks again.xx

Mine was 3lb 11oz at 28 weeks.
I posted on here yesterday as I'm concerned at the size of my baby.
I'm 34 weeks and the weight is bang on 7lbs, I've still got 6 weeks to go, work that out!!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm posting in 3rd tri a little bit early as I'm hoping you all can help me out. I've been told since my 20 week scan that baby is a big one and I'm starting to freak out now.

Last week at 25 weeks + 3 days the estimated fetal weigh was 850g, which was taken at a growth scan at the hospital.

Last night at my 3d scan the estimated fetal weigh was 2lbs 13oz. I'm only 26weeks + 4 days and I'm thinking this big!?

So ladies, can you tell me what your baby weighed around 26-28 weeks?

Thanks so much.

21+1 14oz
Today at 30+1 3lb 6oz
So in 9 weeks my LO has put on 2lb 8oz
From today estimated birth weight is 7lb 6oz :cloud9:

Growth measurements are not always accurate, that being said,

My son was measuring 3lbs 11ounces right at 29 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->