Please Help! Will I O soon or what?

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
July 6 is very faint. You cannot see it well on the pic but I can see it at home; however, today's OPK was a little darker. I am new to this (3 weeks and some days into TTC) so I need some Expert advice. Please help. Give me any knowledge you have and please be as critical as you would like to be. I am a big girl seeking some help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
yeah i don't know. what does your chart say temp wise? i'd read these both as negative, but i don't know if they are slightly darker if that means your levels are slightly higher thus you are approaching your surge or just finished it...i don't know. sorry can't be more help! i had similar this month--lots of faint lines that varied in darkness...never did catch my surge, but did O. GL!

Thanks so much for the info! To me it looks like it is the same or extremely close to the control line in color. IDK well we :sex: so hopefully this was the one, if not well I will still be in the TTC section next month. :cry:

I don't think its totally positive, but it might be super dark tomorrow.
Good luck

Its possible to get a slightly darker test that isn't quite positive but for it to be your surge. Not all test brands have the same level they are looking for.. if your body doesn't surge quite to the level they are looking for, you can still ovulate.
If you chart your temp, you can confirm if ovulation happened or not.

OK so I've been browsing at on POAS website, it has a pic of some ladies with the same color variations as well as "half of the test looks positive" questions and the answer was to judge by the darkest color on the line (the darker half). For me, that would mean it is darker than the control. I think I am ovulating ladies!!! WOOO-HOOO.

I've heard that thing about if part of the line is darker too. It apparently depends on the brand, but sounds like good news to me then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->